NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, yes. Although I've been a Cam Newton fan ever since he beat those stupid Ducks. Go SEC!

Speaking of cheaters.....

And I think Carolina is not going away and will be right back in the thick of it. They are young, talented and the coach has his head screwed on straight.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
George Seifert won Super Bowls with Joe Montana and Steve Young.

You're right.

I always forget that he was the head coach in 1989 when Montana and Rice destroyed the Broncos.

In fact, Seifert's two Super Bowl teams scored 50 and 49 points.

That's #1 and #3 all-time for most points scored in a Super Bowl.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Against the AFC's best defenses. And I think the Chargers had the top rated defense in the NFL. But defense wins championships. Always.

It's both offense and defense that win.

edit: The Chargers were 4th in the AFC in total defense. I remember they were solid like by Jr Seau. The 49ers did the same thing to the NFC counterparts save for the Boys and all their turnovers that day.

Last edited:

The Berean

You're right.

I always forget that he was the head coach in 1989 when Montana and Rice destroyed the Broncos.

Here's a forgotten fact. The 1990-91 49ers lost the NFC title game 15-13 to the NY Giants. Has Roger Craig not fumbled the ball and the 49ers held on for the 13-12 win then Steve Young would have been the starting QB in th Super Bowl against the Bills. Joe Montana had broken his hand late in the 4th quarter of the NFC title and would have been unavailable to play in the Super Bowl.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Johnny Football's affidavit against him is online. I would say for a good laugh, but if true, then he is worse than I accuse him of being.

And an officer was hospitalized after an altercation with LeSean McCoy. The NFL offseason is the most non-boring, boring offseason there is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Johnny Football's affidavit against him is online. I would say for a good laugh, but if true, then he is worse than I accuse him of being.

I read that he hit his girlfriend and broke her eardrum.

Can I call Johnny Football a thug yet?

I'm white, and he's white, is it politically correct for me to call him a thug?

Up until now, I was only allowed to call him a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.