Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's where I'll list the monthly winners, those who through diligence and outrage earn the right to be called the Cub Reporter of the month. And, of course, an overall winner at years end.

Janurary: in one of the darndest tie fests in memory the winners for the first month of 2015 are Doom and Grosnick Morowbe! :first:
February: No kissing his sister this time around, it ends as it started with Grosnick Morowbe sweeping the field to claim February entirely. :first:
March: it was a four horse race most of the way, but by the tape no one could keep the blistering pace of Truster. :first:
April: is the cruelest month and it belongs to Stripe, walking away from the field. :first:
May: May flowers are a garland around the neck and nag of Stripe. Congrats! :first:
June: Congrats to Patrick Jane, the fastest nag in June! :first:
July: is GM going away! :first:
August: In a thrilling finish it's GM again, claiming his second month in a row! :first:
September: One heck of a month at the track. Congrats, Angel! A heavy field, but no close contest all the same. September belongs to you. :first:
October: belonged, beginning to end, to PJ. Congrats. :first:
November: 25 was the magic number for November and it belonged to ok doser
December: 46 is a likely record. It and the distinction of riding December's nag across the finish line is ok doser's.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:singer: Race Update:

A late start sees a large field in close competition as, coming out of the first turn it's anybody's horserace. GM leads the pack by a length (8) with Stripe and Nang's nags neck and neck behind him (7). Close on their heels yours truly, Doom and resodko are in well in the hunt (5), Tot and Angel a length back of the trailing pack (4).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
why? :idunno:
Because I want to. That's really the only reason anyone needs to post anything around here, as half the nonsense you post attests to. Beyond that I've found it makes people aware of who is doing what in that particular and information is always power of a sort, even if it's sometimes mostly the power to change our own tendencies or examine the root of them...I realize the last of that won't make any particular sense to you and more's the pity.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Because I want to.

that's reason #1

i'll snip your hysterical rant

reason #2:
Beyond that I've found it makes people aware of ....

which people?

who is doing what in that particular

can't they just take a peek at the woodshed?

and information is always power of a sort

you consider the your "cub reporter" thread is disseminating powerful information? :darwinsm:

, even if it's sometimes mostly the power to change our own tendencies or examine the root of them

iow, you're trying to shame people into changing their behavior

reason #3

and i snipped the rest of your hysterical rant :wave2:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
:singer: Race Update:

A late start sees a large field in close competition as, coming out of the first turn it's anybody's horserace. GM leads the pack by a length (8) with Stripe and Nang's nags neck and neck behind him (7). Close on their heels yours truly, Doom and resodko are in well in the hunt (5), Tot and Angel a length back of the trailing pack (4).
Do you only count the first report made on a specific post or do you count those that say..."usersoandso also reported this post?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that's reason #1
Sure. That's the reason most people write anything in a forum.
which people?
Anyone who might not think about it otherwise. That means people who consider things before they write them, another bit that likely won't make much sense to you or that drunken monkey that hammers out most of what passes for your posts, I'd hope.

can't they just take a peek at the woodshed?
Why do you care how they come by it?
you consider the your "cub reporter" thread is disseminating information? :darwinsm:
Sure. Because it actually is...what's funny is your inability to recognize that.
iow, you're trying to shame people into changing their behavior
No, just showing them something they might not have noted. Shame is your motivation, I suspect.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you only count the first report made on a specific post or do you count those that say..."usersoandso also reported this post?
That's a good question. I count any report of any sort from thread to profile. So if Psalmist reports blasphemy and Tot chimes in after both are counted.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
5ced9f8de99d8cd4046857c2d9ed12ee.jpg

been learning from jack, eh? :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.