What Are You Listening To Now VII

Arthur Brain

Yeah, I liked him too. :)

Here's a list if it'll help: Killing Eve Music Soundtrack

Quite the ending scene, and yet not at all surprising.

It's actually some of the incidental music that plays that grabbed but harder to get hold of in certain scenes although the songs certainly fit the series...

I wasn't surprised by the ending at all, kinda a reversal of the first in some aspects.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Flying home yesterday I settled in as the plane was boarding, put my phone on airplane mode and started a random playlist I'd imaginatively named drive :)chuckle:) for when I'm driving, naturally... The music was mentally just kind of in the background as we taxied out to the runway and queued up for takeoff, but as we accelerated down the runway I became aware of the song that was playing. We were 47 seconds into Learning to Fly. :) This synchronicity happens so often to me, it's the strangest feeling but I just love it when it happens. So of course I took a screenshot to remember the moment:

View attachment 26808

Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Vic Chesnutt - Flirted With You All My Life

Haunting. I keep thinking "oh death, where is your victory..." though I have no idea if that was in his mind.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Vivir Mi Vida - Marc Anthony

This has been stuck in my head for over a week. I love it, love the exuberance... but enough already. :chuckle:

Selaphiel

She is never boring to listen to. Her joy of playing makes it fun to watch as well.

Recommend watching her play "I've got rhythm" by Gershwin as well, that is just crazy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I was in Trader Joe's today, and Night Fever was playing, and I was finding it hard not to do a little dance in the aisle. Then I turned the corner - and there were three TJ's employees dancing all the moves. :chuckle:

It was a great moment, and it left everyone smiling. Makes me smile to think of it now.

Bee Gees - Night Fever

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Remembering the 80s...

First release was 1983, this is the 1989 version, I think in my memory the '83 version is more familiar.

Real Life - Send Me An Angel '89