What Are You Listening To Now VII

PureX

"Look What You've Done" by Jet is going through my head most of the time these days.

I am thinking of taking up my guitar again so I can play it. I got some serious health problems three years ago and I haven't played my guitar since. I played semi-pro and played my guitars every single day before I was diagnosed.

I have no more callouses on my fingers but I am thinking seriously about working through the pain and trying it again!
You have my heartfelt best wished, my friend.

I played every day from the age of nine, on. My guitar was a part of me. Playing it was like speaking my own special language. But when I finally got sober at the age of 35, I found I had to set it aside. Somehow it had become the voice for a lot of my negative thought and feelings, and I just couldn't abide with that stuff, anymore.

I've been sober almost 22 years, and have picked it up a few times, but have never been able to make it a part of me, again.

Now I just like to listen to others.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
?

One post with words is too much for you
and one with music was too much for him?

No I don't think I need a rest, I think you two sensitive souls need to go down for your naps. Or the diapers need to be changed or both.

I said give "it" a rest, meaning your continuing to use this thread as your personal soap box. As was said to you earlier, in one of your other "posts with words insults," this thread is a place for music.

You could start your own thread (you could call it 'rainee's soap box') and insult our persons and our music there, away from this thread.