Voice Recognition

Sandycane

Has anyone here Ever used Voice recognition ?
I just found it On my new computer And it's great !
I have windows and 8.1 On my computer And I love it
Having too much fun !

Truster

I have it on all my Apple devices. It does have difficulty with my Welsh accent and so I seldom use it.

Sandycane

I practiced with the computer for quite awhile last night and it is amazing how much more accurate it is now compared to the first time I used it.

Truster

I practiced with the computer for quite awhile last night and it is amazing how much more accurate it is now compared to the first time I used it.

It gets to know your voice just as predictive text gets to know your regular words. I keep promising to use it, but never do. Thanks for the reminder.

Sandycane

Compare my first post with the second one. I can't believe how quickly this computer is learning to recognize my voice. Now all I have to do is be as smart as the computer and learn all of the commands.

PS This would be a good place for you to practice!

Evoken

Yes, I use it on both of my Android devices (Google Now is great) and sometimes on the Mac.

Truster

Compare my first post with the second one. I can't believe how quickly this computer is learning to recognize my voice. Now all I have to do is be as smart as the computer and learn all of the commands.

PS This would be a good place for you to practice!

I'm waiting for the next upgrade that will convert my thoughts into text. The Eternal Almighty has this facility.

Sandycane

I'm waiting for the next upgrade that will convert my thoughts into text. The Eternal Almighty has this facility.

Thoughts to text? :chuckle:
Makes me wonder... is there a way to control the computer with sight?
Doesn't Stephen Hawking have something like that?