Prayers for Dying Relative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
A certain relative of mine is about to die, probably within the next week or so. Perhaps within the next few days. He has, to my understanding, already slipped into a coma. I ask for your prayers that God grant him:

1. That he might die in Jesus' friendship.
2. That God grant him a merciful, lenient and kind judgment.

Thank you all.

bybee

A certain relative of mine is about to die, probably within the next week or so. Perhaps within the next few days. He has, to my understanding, already slipped into a coma. I ask for your prayers that God grant him:

Thank you all.

Yes, will pray!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

Thank you all.
Done!

IMJerusha

Sorry, I didn't see this until today. Yes, of course, we will add him and your family to our family's prayer list. Could you keep us informed?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Justice was already served for his sin. And if he is counting on Jesus to save him, rather than what you read here at TOL with certain people, then he is in good hands.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Thank you all.

The relative, so far as I am aware, has received last rites and has fallen into a coma (I think) yesterday. He is expected to die within the next few days.

IMJerusha

Justice was already served for his sin. And if he is counting on Jesus to save him, rather than what you read here at TOL with certain people, then he is in good hands.

All Christians count on Yeshua for salvation. Indeed, there is no One else mankind can count on for salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.