Celebrity nude pics leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/01/showbiz/jennifer-lawrence-photos/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

So, a bunch of movie stars got their iclouds hacked and now their nekked pics are everywhere.
Of course, cause that's where they keep them.
I'm 43, there are no naked pictures of me anywhere.
"Some things you just don't take a picture of" would be some advice I would impart.

My question is this for the youth, or the rest of TOL;
Do you have pics of naked people on your phone?
Of yourself?
Why?
Where does exchanging naked pics fall on the dating continuum? Is it in between kissing and heavy petting, or in between getting their phone number and the first date?

What's the etiquette for people who spread your nude pics without permission?
Do they get outed and lynched?
Help the rest of us geezers understand this.

PureX

In the case of celebrities, many of those on line are photoshopped, I think. In the case of everyone else, why would anyone care? A nude body is a nude body. There's no reason to be ashamed of them, nor any reason to 'advertise' them. They are what they are.

I just feel bad for the youngsters that make the mistake of exposing themselves to other youngsters, because they can be so brutally insulting to each other. And they aren't secure enough to handle such personal insults.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
naked pictures on my phone? :freak:

1920-antique-country-wall-phone_iGbSU_24702.jpg

like with thumbtacks? :idunno:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I've never understood why celebrities would have such pictures on any devices that could be linked to the internet and therefore remotely hacked. Maybe in the beginning when it didn't occur to them it could happen, but after it's happened so many times why continue to store them there?

It's similar to the female celebrities wearing dresses and skirts without underwear in public. After some of them got their pictures taken while getting out of cars and you could see everything why would they put themselves in that position?

musterion

It may be a publicity stunt to get a few of the more faded ones back in the public eye. Put nothing past them.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It may be a publicity stunt to get a few of the more faded ones back in the public eye. Put nothing past them.
According to the article none of the ones who were allegedly leaked [some of them say they aren't pictures of them, while others admit to authenticity] are faded.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
But the rich and powerful are always treated differently than us. It's ALWAYS going to be a big deal if any nude pictures of them are released for the public.

musterion

But the rich and powerful are always treated differently than us. It's ALWAYS going to be a big deal if any nude pictures of THEM are released for the public.

Well you know, there's a simple way for your to achieve justice and equality on this. Not that I ever want to know if you do.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I just realized that even though most of these news sites are not posting the pictures they are perpetuating the problem, not just by reporting on it and naming names [which is kind of necessary] but by telling everyone where the pics were posted, and can therefore be found.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I posted nekked pics of me on the internet. They were so ugly the internet rejected them and deleted them all!

Seriously, no. No naked pics on my phone or anyplace else. I have also told my daughters to be very careful of what kind of picture they allow of themselves. I have told them that once its on the internet, it is impossible to purge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.