Rez's Ironic Thread Title About Meshak's Ironic Thread Title About GM's Ironic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
better get al gore on it!

maybe we can replace all that iron with plastic!

yeah, that's the ticket!

we'll use plastic!

which we make from........

ohh

never mind
Not to worry, res! We ran out of "which we make from......." about 20 years ago.

musterion

geritol+3.jpg

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
huh - didn't even notice what i was grabbing

that's the freighter that was following the edmund fitzgerald when she sank

i used to play this clip for the boy scouts to demonstrate the concept of heroism:

radio dialogue between the coast guard station at the soo locks and the captain of the anderson, during which the coast guardsman asks captain cooper to turn around his fully loaded 767 foot long vessel back into the teeth of the wicked storm they had just battled through and made shelter from, to search for survivors

i love the coastguardsman's voice at 1:32, knowing what he's asking cooper to do :chuckle:

Thunder's Muse

huh - didn't even notice what i was grabbing

that's the freighter that was following the edmund fitzgerald when she sank

i used to play this clip for the boy scouts to demonstrate the concept of heroism:

radio dialogue between the coast guard station at the soo locks and the captain of the anderson, during which the coast guardsman asks captain cooper to turn around his fully loaded 767 foot long vessel back into the teeth of the wicked storm they had just battled through and made shelter from, to search for survivors

i love the coastguardsman's voice at 1:32, knowing what he's asking cooper to do :chuckle:

Those linky things don't work on the app...but I love stories about shipwrecks. Did the Captain go back out?

Status
Not open for further replies.