Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
KTVU: Actor/comedian Robin Williams [hanged] himself in Marin County home

[Suicide—self-murder] "Thought of, induced by: Life’s weariness Job 3:20–23 Life’s vanity Eccl. 2:17 Anger Jon. 4:3, 8, 9 Brought on by: Hopelessness Judg. 16:29, 30 Sin 1 Kin. 16:18, 19 Disappointment 2 Sam. 17:23 Betrayal of Christ Matt. 27:3–5 Other features concerning: Desired by some Rev. 9:6 Attempted but prevented Acts 16:27, 28 Imputed to Christ John 8:22 Satan tempts Christ to Luke 4:9 Principles prohibiting, found in: Body’s sacredness 1 Cor. 6:19 Prohibition against murder Ex. 20:13 Faith’s expectancy 2 Tim. 4:6–8, 18" Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (p. 597). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

Last edited:

GFR7

That he took his own life is just so incredibly sad.
Jesus surely has compassion for those who suffer so deeply that they can't continue on.

He was unique and is irreplaceable.
I loved him in Dead Poet's Society and Good Will Hunting and many , many films.
Just incredibly sad. :(

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
what dreams may come

a difficult work

i watched it with a bunch of ap english classes one day

eta: and had forgotten that he was in branagh's epic hamlet

genuineoriginal

"I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor... I am Pagliacci.' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. "
~ Rorschach, a.k.a Walter Kovacs​

GFR7

what dreams may come

a difficult work

i watched it with a bunch of ap english classes one day

eta: and had forgotten that he was in branagh's epic hamlet
Oh, yes, Branagh's Hamlet-- he was wonderful in that. Such a special man. Depression is a real illness and it overcame him, God bless and keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.