Who will have the last word, Rusha or Nang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and who is the serpent?

Revelation 12

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

He is subtle, subtil is just early modern English. Sozo and John W are not subtle. Satan is, that is the game of deception. For example he wants Christians to think John Boehner is opposed to Barrack Obama. When they are on the same team. Much like another comparison here.

S0ZO

We may never see Nang again...

2cylq8.jpg

yep

and when i look in it, i see a smiling face, secure in the knowledge that i am saved from the snares of satan through my faith in Christ

So it's similar to how Perseus was able to look at Medusa's reflection in a mirror (actually Athena's shield that had been polished shiny enough to function as one) and not get turned to stone.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 12

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

He is subtle, subtil is just early modern English. Sozo and John W are not subtle. Satan is, that is the game of deception. For example he wants Christians to think John Boehner is opposed to Barrack Obama. When they are on the same team. Much like another comparison here.

Yo dawg, Revelation 12 9 an' da great dragon wuz cast out, dat old serpent, called da Devil, an' Satan, which deceivef da whole world: he wuz cast out into da earf, an' his angels wuz cast out wif him.

He iz subtle, subtil iz just early modern cracker english. Sozo an' John W is not subtle. Satan iz, dat iz da game o' deception. fo' example he wants Christians ta think John Boehner iz opposed ta Barrack Obama. When dey is on da same team. Much like another comparison here ,wOrd!

Status
Not open for further replies.