Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Some time ago I embarked upon a legal study of the above problems on the Internet. The reason for this was the amount of suicides among young people.

My first discovery was simple. If you intend to libel or bully someone don’t ever do it under US jurisdiction. Because if you do, and it is proven (simple matter when the evidence is on a server) then you are going to be financially rung out. It would have been better to be nuked.

There are many interesting cases being heard even as we speak. And this is because so many people have suffered emotional trauma or committed suicide because of the abuse they experienced online.

Judges in these cases are leaning in the direction of the plaintiff’s who are mostly parents of the victims. ‘’Victims”” has such a legal ring to it, wouldn’t you agree? Victim, in the US legal libel sense, also has the same aroma as a US dollar, or so I’m told.

I've also discovered that if there were people in place (moderators) to prevent or stop abuse and didn’t then they would be strenuously dealt with under law for failure of duty. If these people not only failed in their duty, but also participated in the abuse, then there is a strong possibility of custodial sentencing if the abuse led to injury (emotional) and or death.

I did this work pro-bono and it is a work in progress. The simple rule is: Never press enter if you would have difficulty accounting for your actions or words in front of your granny or a judge.

Please, please don't think for one minute that you are anonymous or that deleting data will protect you. Death itself will not protect you, because your estate can be sued.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps, this is Trusters way of "Whining with a purpose?" He probably
believes he's being verbally brutalized and tormented on TOL? In the end
analysis, it is he and his pompous/pretentious ways that draw the
attention of those who find him annoying!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I notice Knight makes it very clear that there is an inherent bias which people can tolerate or leave. So it seems that any adult who ignored the warning would have been responsible for himself.

Truster

I notice Knight makes it very clear that there is an inherent bias which people can tolerate or leave. So it seems that any adult who ignored the warning would have been responsible for himself.

Please don't think for a single moment that I would personally sue anyone. I am a firm truster in the scripture, ''Vengeance is mine says Elohim, it is mine to repay''.

Warnings similar to , ''You leave your belongs on these premises at your own risk'' and 'you park your car at your own risk', have no standing in law, because you cannot deny responsibility and duty once you receive money from the public. Safety and comfort are a legal responsibility when money changes hands.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My first discovery was simple. If you intend to libel or bully someone don’t ever do it under US jurisdiction. Because if you do, and it is proven (simple matter when the evidence is on a server) then you are going to be financially rung out. It would have been better to be nuked.

Dry your eyes you sissy.

Truster

How strange. Is truster thinking like a victim?

I have received emails from a number of people who have been severely emotionally disturbed by web based behaviour. I have also been moved by the plight of families who have suffered the loss of young children.
I decided to investigate this 3 years ago and it is an ongoing project of mine. I do have sympathy for victims, but I am as far from being a victim as the East is from the West.

''a person who has come to feel helpless and passive in the face of misfortune or ill-treatment.''

Rather than feel helpless and passive the gloves come off. Most often for the purpose of prayer, but when others are suffering, I take on the persona of the street fighter and things can and do get messy.

bybee

I have received emails from a number of people who have been severely emotionally disturbed by web based behaviour. I have also been moved by the plight of families who have suffered the loss of young children.
I decided to investigate this 3 years ago and it is an ongoing project of mine. I do have sympathy for victims, but I am as far from being a victim as the East is from the West.

''a person who has come to feel helpless and passive in the face of misfortune or ill-treatment.''

Rather than feel helpless and passive the gloves come off. Most often for the purpose of prayer, but when others are suffering, I take on the persona of the street fighter and things can and do get messy.

This is an open forum. One posts here on his/her own recognizance.
There is no contract.
Any money that changes hands is a donation.
Further, there is no anchor on anyone's hind end which would preclude absenting oneself.
What an insidious Grand Exalted Poobah you fancy yourself to be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is no contract.
Further, there is no anchor on anyone's hind end which would preclude absenting oneself.

That's Truster alright!

Truster

There is no contract.

I am talking about the Internet in general and the US specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.