Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, Nang, there is something really wrong, and it isn't with Town. He draws people and you repel them. He isn't looking to impress and you are. He is a real person and you are a fake person. Set aside your inordinate pride, and you can be a real person, too. Put simply, you reap what you sow, Nang. I try really hard to hang onto the few personal things you have shared with me, but you try really hard to erase them from my mind. You might think about this tear-filled post of yours when you're posting.

Nang is a bit similar to Truster! She's arrogant, and pretentious! She's
also a bit of a 'know-it-ALL!'

journey

My opinion of others has been lowered only by the ones whose own dialogue has merited it. They reap what they sow. There is never any reason for people to be as rude and disgraceful as I have seen on here. The quality of a person can often be assessed by how they conduct themselves and sadly, some have shown themselves to be very dishonourable.

I agree completely. Some don't even need a reason or a trigger to go on the attack and start name-calling. It's probably best not to interact with folks like this. The ignore list also works very well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you have to ask, believe me, it isn't happening. :nono:

Why do you think that is?

That's so Calvinist of you. :)

Badger Knight...:chuckle: That would be a really cool avatar.

You find someone getting the law wrong and waving an empty sleeve at anonymous strangers informative, friendly and wise?

Can't you think of a better word to describe it?

That'll do.

Good post, and funny!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am female and I enjoy Nang very much.

Then you don't know her heart or you are an idiot. I assume the former and not the latter.

She claims God creates people for the purpose of sending them to hell for his good purpose, and they deserve it. That is the blackest of evil hearts.

The 5 solas

Then you don't know her heart or you are an idiot. I assume the former and not the latter.

She claims God creates people for the purpose of sending them to hell for his good purpose, and they deserve it. That is the blackest of evil hearts.

Then this is what the response should be...if it is thought that one is an unbeliever or being misled by what is perceived as incorrect doctrine.....not crushing them underfoot, as it were, with harsh and hateful words. Even if they give them back, we are still to love and share the truth of God's Word.

2 Cor 5:18-21
18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think this is very sad . . .
I don't know why. I don't recall ever seeing a photo of you and it's been a long while since we had much to say to one another that was more than passing. It's not an indictment, it's an observation.

Because you do not care, and have never shown any interest in me at all, have you?
See? Your memory isn't very good on us either. Read this part again:

"I know you're married to a nice fellow I know no more about, beyond a few of his ideas, than I do you. I suppose that's the way of it for most of us with one another. And those who know more are likely friends and the last sort to attempt anything actionable or to aid those who would."

We aren't close, don't exchange PMs or much beyond the passing nod. My entry into this thread wasn't hostile to you.

Even after my answering Quincy's questionaire?
How many of those have you committed to memory? I enjoy them and it lends a depth to your feeling about the participants, but I bet you'd fail a test on them. And that's okay.

And my disappointment that after my posting here for over 7 1/2 years, you retain no knowledge or interest in me at all.
You mean like you're married and I know you by your ideas? :plain:

I have to say TH's post caused tears . . .
I'm sorry to hear it. Nothing in it was aimed to do that.

Because I have enjoyed his pictures of wife and son, with the greatest love and joy . . . and to find out I am an unknown, non-entity to him, is devastating.
I didn't say that, Nang...this is part of the problem we have, I think.

I have a lovely family and house, too, but it does not exist in TH's mind . . . because he has never interacted or asked about my life.
I'm old Southern, Nang. I don't pry. And I'm equally careful with what I share and with whom I share it. It's not an insult. We haven't spoken much about much that's personal on that level. Note the we in that. I don't recall you making inquiries either...and I'm not offended by it.

There is no person in his mind and heart, named "Nang" that he has ever prayed for.
You have no idea what or who I've prayed for. But this sort of tendency, to make grievous what is innocuous, is what interrupted warmer relations between us a long time ago.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then this is what the response should be...

Let me help you with the response.

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

IMJerusha

The more I am told to leave, the more I am inclined to stay.

That is just me . . .

I am not badgering Knight.

It is quite surprising how paranoid and subjective the responses have been to Truster's warning, that I read as being informative, friendly, and wise.

Strange . . .

I don't believe my response to Truster was of a paranoid nature. I responded to you based upon your own statement that there is bad here at TOL. I was not telling you to leave. If you want to stay, then stay. I just don't see the point of your complaint to Knight then.

IMJerusha

And I quote from your link:

For some reason, I don't think "Go to hell, you moron pervert", rises to the level of a crime. There are lots of forums out there, and there are lots worse things said on most of them..... :yawn:

I was thinking more along the lines of being more obedient to Yeshua. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” So, it seems to me that if one cares about sincerity within the faith, Yeshua's idea of a crime is more important than society's.

IMJerusha

Many on TOL know my identity and location, due to my releasing such facts.

Have you ever disclosed your name and address to members here, in order to subscribe and send monies to TOL or send communications to others?

If nothing else, the Admin and mods have our personal info,, and that is why there is a level of legal responsibility imposed upon them, if any of us do suffer libel or harm under their watch.

I don't see that staff here has abdicated their limited responsibility at all. Law enforcement will tell you that while cyber crime is against the law, they advise people not to reveal specific personal information online. That is why it is difficult to prosecute cyber crime. The victim has given the perpetrator the tool to commit the crime. No one could hold TOL responsible for that nor should they. You state "many on TOL". If it's on TOL, it's on the whole internet. A lot of people seem to forget that TOL is a website on the internet (open for public viewing) and that, in and of itself, is why TOL would bear no responsibility for actions committed by someone else and would certainly be well within its right to ban anyone hinting at lawsuits aimed at TOL or any of its members.

IMJerusha

What harm and how libeled, again. Now if the admin had and used personal information to attach us publicly and that resulted in real defamation and libel, somehow reaching our communities and doing some distinct harm...maybe. But that's not going to happen on Knight's watch. Hasn't to my knowledge in the history of the joint.

Precisely. You always know exactly how to put it! :thumb:

The 5 solas

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Let them be accursed was for those who were setting themselves up as teachers, who were actually false teachers, teaching a gospel contrary to what they had been properly taught. Coming into the church and trying to mislead them.

Before you shout out anathemas onto everyone who does not agree with you, make sure you understand doctrine. Those who shout anathema around here are not exactly theological giants or Biblical scholars.

Let me help you, by using another poster's response:

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

IMJerusha

Even after my answering Quincy's questionaire?

What questionnaire? I've been here quite a while and am totally unaware of Quincy's questionnaire. That doesn't mean I don't know anything about you.

And my disappointment that after my posting here for over 7 1/2 years, you retain no knowledge or interest in me at all.

Supra. People do have lives outside of TOL, Nang. I don't think you're being fair.

IMJerusha

Galatians 1

Oh cut it out. Nang has not preached another Gospel. She holds with doctrines a little different than yours. Nothing you post from Scripture will give you leave to behave the way you like to behave. There's no excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.