Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

Whose? Are you referring to the Lord Jesus Christ? Show some respect. Do not take his name in vain. (do not address him vainly)

If we can not rest comfortably on Yeshua's words, and you consider that action vain, I would have to say you need to address your faith....and that thing in your mouth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You actually did lie about Rusha.

I did not.

No one can hate what they do not know.

Rusha does not love God, which means she hates God, and she (and all unbelievers) are without excuse, for the witness of His majesty resides in all the works of His creation. Romans 1:18-21

Rusha does not know Yeshua but she does know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

Indeed. God has given her a conscience to know right from wrong, and it is wrong for to deny her Maker. She is without excuse, and Christians do her no favors to let her think good ethics can save her soul.

Additionally, a non-believer is not necessarily a servant of HaSatan and I've not witnessed any more evil in her than I have in you.

Every human was designed by God to serve Him. He is the Master and King of His created world. When one does not serve Him, they serve the enemy; the devil.

Jesus Christ came as Man to rescue His brethren, who were enslaved to the devil all their lives due to the curse of the death sentence imposed upon them as the wages of their sins.

"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. ". Hebrews 2:14-15

Belief in this truth is the only thing that can save Rusha's soul, and instead of telling her that she is ok because she is ethical, will never free her soul from death. Only faith in the works and righteousness of Jesus Christ can save her and raise her to freedom and everlasting life.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's a bit semantical/contextual. She doesn't believe in God. Do you hate the things you don't believe in? Not from within her context, no.

This is a moral and legal either/or matter.

Either you love and serve God, or you despise, and hate God.

Unbelief is pure rebellion against God, and there is absolutely no excusing it. It leads straight to death and hell.

It is sinful to pooh-pooh the seriousness of the enslaved and terminal condition of unbelievers' souls.

Christians are commanded to proclaim the truth of Jesus Christ and His saving grace, in their midst, for repentance and belief in Him is their only hope.

IMJerusha

I did not.

Yes, you did and I explained in what manner.

Rusha does not love God, which means she hates God, and she (and all unbelievers) are without excuse, for the witness of His majesty resides in all the works of His creation. Romans 1:18-21

Agnostic:
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

She sees the material evidence and is in the process of trying to understand the Spiritual. She may take up to her last breath to figure it out.

Indeed. God has given her a conscience to know right from wrong, and it is wrong for to deny her Maker. She is without excuse, and Christians do her no favors to let her think good ethics can save her soul.

She doesn't deny God. She clearly claims she does not know Him. I have never told Rusha her good ethics can save her soul as she will attest to. I have, however, told you that you have no excuse for your poor ethics.

Every human was designed by God to serve Him. He is the Master and King of His created world. When one does not serve Him, they serve the enemy; the devil.

Jesus Christ came as Man to rescue His brethren, who were enslaved to the devil all their lives due to the curse of the death sentence imposed upon them as the wages of their sins.

"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. ". Hebrews 2:14-15

Belief in this truth is the only thing that can save Rusha's soul, and instead of telling her that she is ok because she is ethical, will never free her soul from death. Only faith in the works and righteousness of Jesus Christ can save her and raise her to freedom and everlasting life.

I do not dispute the Truth other than to state that she does not willingly and knowingly serve HaSatan. "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." Resounding gongs and clanging cymbals, however, will not bring her or anyone to a desire to know God. (1Cor. 13) Nor does our knowledge of the Truth enable us to willingly behave as resounding gongs and clanging cymbals.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Agnostic:
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

This "agnostic" person directly contradicts the revelation of God in Holy Scripture.

Are your beliefs based upon the bible, or Webster's?

She sees the material evidence and is in the process of trying to understand the Spiritual. She may take up to her last breath to figure it out.

Of course she sees the material evidence, but the natural laws of creation that witness to the reality of God Almighty, DO NOT SAVE.

Only the evangel of Jesus Christ, and the revelation of His Mediatorship on behalf of His people, saves souls.

Believers must give agnostics this message and the Scriptures, for only therein resides the power of salvation.

She doesn't deny God. She clearly claims she does not know Him.

Not knowing God is to deny God. And Rusha will never come to know God, unless we give her the true message and words of God. The gospel and the Holy Scriptures are the only means by which she can come to belief in God, and repent of her agnosticism.

Patting her on the head, and tolerating her unbelief, leaves her consigned to hell.

Don't you care for her eternal soul?

Proclaim the works and righteousness of Jesus Christ, for this is the only way of salvation.

Pray God will show His mercy and grace upon her . . but do not keep making excuses for her unbelief. That is not Christian love.

IMJerusha

Believers must give agnostics this message and the Scriptures, for only therein resides the power of salvation.

Not in a hateful manner. There's no excuse for it.

Not knowing God is to deny God.

No, it is not. It is not knowing Him.

And Rusha will never come to know God, unless we give her the true message and words of God. The gospel and the Holy Scriptures are the only means by which she can come to belief in God, and repent of her agnosticism.

Patting her on the head, and tolerating her unbelief, leaves her consigned to hell.

Don't you care for her eternal soul?

I have not patted her on the head. I have offered her my hand. I have not tolerated her unbelief. I have offered to love her as Yeshua loved her and I. I do care for her eternal soul. I also care for yours and mine.

Ezekiel 3:18-21 "When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Proclaim the works and righteousness of Jesus Christ, for this is the only way of salvation.

Pray God will show His mercy and grace upon her . . but do not keep making excuses for her unbelief. That is not Christian love.

Clang, Clang, Clang! Oh, and thank you for your permission to pray for her. Mostly what I feel like doing is apologizing to her for our failure but I know that God will not fail her if she turns to Him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clang, Clang, Clang! Oh, and thank you for your permission to pray for her. Mostly what I feel like doing is apologizing to her for our failure but I know that God will not fail her if she turns to Him.

You are not responsible for Nang's nastiness, dishonesty and negativity.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not in a hateful manner. . . .

I have offered her my hand.

Has your "hand" changed her unbelief?

I have not tolerated her unbelief. I have offered to love her as Yeshua loved her and I.

Has your "offer" changed her unbelief?

I do care for her eternal soul.

Then proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, and His righteousness, to her. And use Holy Scripture to do so.

Mostly what I feel like doing is apologizing to her for our failure

Our "failure" is being lax and tolerant of her unbelief.

but I know that God will not fail her if she turns to Him.

Absolutely!!! And here is the Scripture that says so:

"All that the Father gives Me, will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me, I will by no means cast out." John 6:37

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Either you love and serve God, or you despise, and hate God.

Interesting. From Rusha's POV, that's like saying you love and serve Odin or you despise and hate Odin.

I do neither of these things, because I am certain that Odin does not exist.

Rusha (although I disagree with her on this) likely feels the same way about God.

You might deplore her lack of faith, but it is not the same thing as hatred.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Has your "hand" changed her unbelief?

Has your "offer" changed her unbelief?

Oh, so your actual concern isn't actually belief (since you have no knowledge of this info), but rather that they *claim* to believe and pat you on the head in agreement.

No worries ... I wouldn't accept a hand from someone such as yourself because it would be an insincere gesture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No you don't, or you would have never said what you did to Rusha.

I said nothing to Rusha that contradicts this passage.

If you think so, spell it out, and all will see if your conduct matches what you come up with.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Interesting. From Rusha's POV, that's like saying you love and serve Odin or you despise and hate Odin.

I do neither of these things, because I am certain that Odin does not exist.

Rusha (although I disagree with her on this) likely feels the same way about God.

You might deplore her lack of faith, but it is not the same thing as hatred.

If unbelief is not pure rebellion and hatred that opposes who God is, and what He has commanded . . . what do you call it?

What excuse do you want to provide Rusha with? Do you think any unbeliever deserves to be excused for denying their Maker?

john w

Hall of Fame
If Nag sues me, it was decreed, as I understand that she's part Sioux Indian, part Chinese, and is an alleged expert in the law. Her predestined, real name is, "So Sue Me."

Status
Not open for further replies.