Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
darryl_zps8534221c.png

Who knew Rednecks could be so hot. lol

Seriously .... my daughter loves his character as well.

Breathe

:madmad: ...... :think: Did you see him in Shakespeare in Love? I thought he was handsome in that, but maybe it's a generational or a NYC thing? :idunno:
I liked him in Camelot, as Merlin:
camelot-11.jpg

…and I do not know why. I think it's his voice.
Young Mel Gibson was another one with the voice…
ae0e4252326fda74d861e1e5c564bbdd.jpg

GFR7

I liked him in Camelot, as Merlin:
camelot-11.jpg

…and I do not know why. I think it's his voice.
Young Mel Gibson was another one with the voice…
ae0e4252326fda74d861e1e5c564bbdd.jpg
Yes, animated , Fiennes has real appeal - it is not his physical looks, but his aura and as you say also, his voice.

Mel Gibson in 1990 was the best Hamlet that I'd ever seen, surpassing Sir Laurence Olivier and Derek Jacoby. I agree: Energy and voice can make someone attractive beyond mere physical looks.

IMJerusha

:madmad: ...... :think: Did you see him in Shakespeare in Love? I thought he was handsome in that, but maybe it's a generational or a NYC thing? :idunno:

What about Carl Gustav Jung as a young , Germanic buck???

3970136-1x1-340x340.jpg

An NYC thing? Nah...more like a Shakespearean thing. Like Leonard Whiting. They're baby faces like what you'd find in a teen throb magazine.

712768_1304960381186_full.jpg

IMJerusha

News anchor Brian Williams is a very distinguished looking man but I wouldn't give a plug nickel for his politic.

nbc-tjf_hlt_s01e41_041_brainwilliamsraps_ginjuice_20140421.jpg

IMJerusha

That is exactly the point. He *looks* like an inbred redneck....it is his character on The Walking Dead that makes him attractive.

I've never seen the show so I don't have any way of gauging. I don't know, I think of "handsome" as a man that moves me. The only thing this guy moves me to is the kitchen sink for a thorough hand washing.

The 5 solas

News anchor Brian Williams is a very distinguished looking man but I wouldn't give a plug nickel for his politic.

nbc-tjf_hlt_s01e41_041_brainwilliamsraps_ginjuice_20140421.jpg

This guy..if there was a canned *American look*...this guy is it! No idea who he is but as soon as I saw him I said...He looks American. lol

The 5 solas

I've never seen the show so I don't have any way of gauging.

Exactly...without knowing his character, he looks vile. Even when he is cleaned up, he looks inbred. There are some good pics of him though when he did modelling but he is famous for the grimy look as his character Darryl Dixon.

IMJerusha

This guy..if there was a canned *American look*...this guy is it! No idea who he is but as soon as I saw him I said...He looks American. lol

NBC Nightly News. He looks American? Yeah, I guess, in a Joe Biden sort of way. LOL...and you know what kind of a "deal" that is!

227365-u-s-vice-president-joe-biden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.