Wife is Not Getting an Abortion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialogos

The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!! :the_wave:

Thank y'all for your thoughts, prayers, and support. I really appreciate it.

:backflip:

Praise God!

I am so happy for you and for her.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!! :the_wave:

:BRAVO:

Excellent news my friend!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

I wished my sister had her baby 30+ years ago. Now my family is screwed up on secrets that don't work. Secrets turned into denial and denial turned into pride with boastful forgiveness while complaining about other people's lifestyles.

The deeper the secret, the meaner the secret holder appears to be while unable to defend themselves.
The big question is why do I need to keep it a secret?

bybee

Amen

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
because you are bringing out the old laundry and unforgiving.

of course I am being sarcastic.

suffering-occurs-when-your-ideas-about-how.jpg

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Could a mod please change the thread title to Wife Didn't Get An Abortion, or something like it please? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.