Wife is Not Getting an Abortion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I'm in hysterics. My wife wants and is planning to get an abortion. She is 8 weeks. Please pray to god or Yahweh or whoever you pray to. My heart cannot take this.

Josh

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm in hysterics. My wife wants and is planning to get an abortion. She is 8 weeks. Please pray to god or Yahweh or whoever you pray to. My heart cannot take this.

Josh

Josh, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your unborn baby. Hopefully she will have a change of heart. :(

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Josh

I am so sorry that you are going through this and i will be praying for you and your wife, and if you need to talk of a more private nature you are welcome to speak privately with me if you need to talk, i dont want to be insensitive and violate your privacy by asking some questions openly and offer some advice that might help her change her mind....

God be with you brother and hold you tight and lead her right as well.

Dialogos

My prayer:

"Lord, please speak clearly to this man's wife. Give her clarity of heart that she may know that the child in her womb is a living baby, knit by You, and made in Your image. please help this woman to fall in love with that unborn child and help her to see that little boy or girl as a blessing."

I am so sorry to hear of your struggle, I will keep you in prayer this week.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Josh

Josh, God is revealing to you how much you need Him.

My advice is to thank God for showing you how utterly helpless you, we are in this world and in our lives. God is not revealing this to you because He hates you nor because He hates the sin in your, our lives. He reveals our sin so that we can come to Him for help.

God did not merely forgive anyone because He was big hearted enough. God's wrath was bought off by the blood of Messiah.

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; (John 3:14 NASB)

It was not how guilty the Jews felt in this story , not how long they had to stare at that serpent. God said if the Jews looked at that serpent that they would be forgiven and live.

so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:15, 16 NASB)

Our object of faith is Christ the Messiah lifted on a pole. If you look you will be forgiven and have eternal life.

Our salvation is absolutely free because our debt has been paid by the precious blood of Messiah.

If you believe that message, you already have received eternal life. You then like we, can petition the God of the universe who spoke and everything was made. You, we petition God in the name of Messiah, in His righteousness not our own name nor our own righteousness but Yeshua's. If God did not spare His own Son for you, He is able to spare your son or daughter. Seek God in prayer based on a relationship made possible by God's love for the world. Don't delay.

Your friend

heir

TOL Subscriber

Josh
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you and your wife in prayer.

drbrumley

Psalm 127:3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward

In the words of Adrian Rogers, children don't make rich people poor, they make poor people rich. Amen and amen....

Status
Not open for further replies.