Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new, Mr. Deets! Congrats and best wishes to both of you!

Comment

praise God.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDeets View Post
        The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!!

Thank y'all for your thoughts, prayers, and support. I really appreciate it.
        Another life spared! Yay!

You believe it is a baby. That should be enough, considering you are the daddy.
        Got Eternal Life?

Comment

That's great news!
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

The wife called and said she changed her mind. She said on Saturday night she was laying in bed and "realized that it WAS a baby". I told her I couldn't take any back and forth in her decision- she replied that she wouldn't have said a word if she wasn't 100% sure she wanted to keep the baby. Sooo- my child WILL BE BORN!!!

Wonderful news!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            They already know monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Deo gratias!

Comment

thank God deets

thank Him

and pray to Him for the strength to hold onto your sanity

Comment

Praise God! Hallelujah!!!

Thank you, Lord.
                  Matthew 18:6 KJ21

Comment

Ah well Mr Deets...
                    I hope all goes well!

Although I had waited at first for someone to talk to you - I mean really talk to you here.
                    Since you are a - do you think I am going to say "man"?

Nope.

I was going to say "husband".

You know - where you are reminded you are to love your wife, be patient and supportive and understanding the way - you know - the way you would like the Lord Jesus to be with you.

Now life may not be hard for you, and you may not need The Lord to understand your weaknesses and fears and limits.

But if life is hard for you, you have a perfect chance to make The Lord notice you - by trying to cross that bridge between you being a man and the husband and her being the wife and a woman.

God bless you and yours, Mr Deets.

ps to those who think I am always a man hater. I think women should be loving, supportive and helpful to their husbands and the position they can feel they are in as well..

Life can feel hard, be hard. right?

Comment

Praise God!! May God bless and be with you both and that baby and your whole family.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hallelujah!
                        He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

That's rather how "choice" works.
                          Actually I'm genuinely delighted for you because it obviously would have hurt you deeply, and what you want as the father should count too.

Comment

Great news! Praise the Lord.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Good news Deets!

Comment

Very good news! Throughout this ordeal did you both speak with your Pastor about the matter?

AMR
                                Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                                Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                                AMR's Randomata Blog
                                Learn Reformed Doctrine
                                I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                                Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                                Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                                The best TOL Social Group: here.
                                If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                                Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X