weekly weigh in

Danoh

230 :noid:

Welcome back.

:thumb:

Was just thinking about you a few days ago - the Mayberry Courthouse buildings and street were used in an old episode of Columbo I was watching.

And they're still waiting for your in-depth reply over on the FE thread.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

Welcome back.

:thumb:

Was just thinking about you a few days ago - the Mayberry Courthouse buildings and street were used in an old episode of Columbo I was watching.

And they're still waiting for your in-depth reply over on the FE thread.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

I've lost interest. It's an ongoing argument between common sense and science, falsely so-called. It will never end.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am up a bit at 156. Too busy and eating out too often. It also has rained all the last part of may and as some know, I play golf. The golf courses are too soggy from all that rain.

I would like to get down to 152 by August.

SaulToPaul 2

Try to be honest STP.

That's my opinion.

If there were no NASA or computers, you'd stand in your backyard and look around with your God-given senses telling you a completely different story.

You have to consciously choose to override what your senses tell you and submit to the 'higher authority' of NASA/scientism. They must be right, after all...the majority usually is right, isn't it?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am up a bit at 156. Too busy and eating out too often. It also has rained all the last part of may and as some know, I play golf. The golf courses are too soggy from all that rain.

I would like to get down to 152 by August.

Don't make me laugh! Kat is Fat Kat admit it! I lost the weight loss programme to too many church dinners. Maybe this winter I will lose some weight, sure, tell me about it :mmph:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I have been away from TOL the last few years more than I have been here, and I thought it would be good to update everybody on my weight loss journey. Going into Christmas 2019 I was somewhere around 90 lbs below my all time high. Which would be fairly impressive if it were not for the fact that a few years ago I was more than 200 lbs down. Good news is I am headed in the right direction again. Current stat is down by 108.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Delmar, long time no see. That's awesome. I'm doing a low cal fat free and the husband is doing Keto. I've tried Keto but it just doesn't work for me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So I have been away from TOL the last few years more than I have been here, and I thought it would be good to update everybody on my weight loss journey. Going into Christmas 2019 I was somewhere around 90 lbs below my all time high. Which would be fairly impressive if it were not for the fact that a few years ago I was more than 200 lbs down. Good news is I am headed in the right direction again. Current stat is down by 108.

Woo Hoo! :banana:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Good to see you Delmar! I been absent too. Gained too much weight and may have to live with being bigger, it happens:wave:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last time I went to the doctor, I was down to 218. I haven't been that low in years. Now, almost two months later, I don't know what I weigh. But, I'm down to a size 14 in women's blue jeans. I haven't worn a 14 since I was about 16 years old. I haven't been eating as healthily as my sister wants me to. But, I've been doing a lot better than I was. Plus, I go for a good walk when it's not too cold. Who knows? I may be down to a size 10 or 12 soon.