weekly weigh in

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Phil the Gorilla - 776

The life and times of Phil the gorilla | Pets | stltoday.com
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAABCAQAAAC1HAwCAAAAC0lEQVR42mM8Uw8AAh0BTZud3BwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAABCAQAAAC1HAwCAAAAC0lEQVR42mM8Uw8AAh0BTZud3BwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

5a20734042ee0.image.jpg

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
234 :idunno:

172-the number of days until the Florida Marlins begin the first round of the playoffs.

Well, Mayor, I see that "Olive's Diners, Inc." was up $2.34 in early trading, on buyout rumors from "Morelli's Gypsy Steak Houses,LP." "Mary Grace Gomer Dance Studios Company, " however, dropped a point today, in light trading. Wonder what caused that?

SaulToPaul 2

172-the number of days until the Florida Marlins begin the first round of the playoffs.

Well, Mayor, I see that "Olive's Diners, Inc." was up $2.34 in early trading, on buyout rumors from "Morelli's Gypsy Steak Houses,LP." "Mary Grace Gomer Dance Studios Company, " however, dropped a point today, in light trading. Wonder what caused that?

Oh sure! You're a delightful mixture of Bob Costas and Gordon Gekko, aren't you fella?
Am I getting through to you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! You're a delightful mixture of Bob Costas and Gordon Gekko, aren't you fella?
Am I getting through to you, fella?

Look, Harriet, I'm just trying to sir up some interest, like you do in attempting to revive having a night time band concert, in this "as dry as dust" thread, and what do I get from you? More of your compelsion complexes! Although I'm happy that your golf score is improving, by going up, I fear that your blood pressure is rising, likewise, and your jaw muscles are working overtime.Now, head on over to your Mary Grace's tonight, watch some "TV," with the lights dimmed, offer to give her a "Huckleberry Smash," and then...."the move." Smooth....Smooth as silk as Dominique Wilkins.....That's the time!

SaulToPaul 2

Look, Harriet, I'm just trying to sir up some interest, like you do in attempting to revive having a night time band concert, in this "as dry as dust" thread, and what do I get from you? More of your compelsion complexes! Although I'm happy that your golf score is improving, by going up, I fear that your blood pressure is rising, likewise, and your jaw muscles are working overtime.Now, head on over to your Mary Grace's tonight, watch some "TV," with the lights dimmed, offer to give her a "Huckleberry Smash," and then...."the move." Smooth....Smooth as silk as Dominique Wilkins.....That's the time!

:chuckle:

Had a few donuts today...tomorrow's weigh in might not be pretty.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Had a few donuts today...tomorrow's weigh in might not be pretty.

Well, Gilmore, I suggest you take up smoking, because "they say" when you quit smoking, you tend to gain weight. I reckon, then, that the opposite is true.

Just like Barn did-notice, while Barney is attempting to take a last bite of the meal Aunt Bee and Andy are feeding him to fatten him up, the pack of smokes in his left shirt pocket?:

andybarnciggs.jpg

"That's right-I'm smokin'"-The Mayor/Barn

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Gilmore, I suggest you take up smoking, because "they say" when you quit smoking, you tend to gain weight. I reckon, then, that the opposite is true.

Just like Barn did-notice, while Barney is attempting to take a last bite of the meal Aunt Bee and Andy are feeding him to fatten him up, the pack of smokes in his left shirt pocket?:

andybarnciggs.jpg

:jawdrop:

Ange: "Smoking, are ya?"
Big Barn: "That's right, I'm smoking..."