weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Careful with those dropkicks, saint john. Those really fire up your quads.

Oh, you are a regular Jack LaLane, again, I see, Mayor! Why don't you call up Richard Simmons, and tell him you are offering discounted Jack LaLane Juicers, till midnight tonight? You'd get a real kick out of that, wouldn't you, rabble rouser?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you are a regular Jack LaLane, again, I see, Mayor! Why don't you call up Richard Simmons, and tell him you are offering discounted Jack LaLane Juicers, till midnight tonight? You'd get a real kick out of that, wouldn't you, rabble rouser?

Are you still falling off? Or are you back up to 172.22?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you continue in your witty ways, pickin' at me, eh squirt? Why don't you put a red light on your nose, and become a clown? You're a regular Felix The Cat, Mayor.

No sir, clowns these days are apt to get shot to death.
I will stick with my lucrative current business, septic tank sales.

SaulToPaul 2

Tuesday night workout :noid:

Bench Press:

250 x 3 x 3
230 x 3 x 2
200 x 5 x 2

Then read 22.22 saint john w posts on TOL as I ate pork chops and beans.

john w

Hall of Fame
No sir, clowns these days are apt to get shot to death.
I will stick with my lucrative current business, septic tank sales.

You ought to dabble in the brine testing, vacuum cleaner markets, fella. I see Consolidated Raleigh was off an eight today, in light trading.

SaulToPaul 2

You ought to dabble in the brine testing, vacuum cleaner markets, fella. I see Consolidated Raleigh was off an eight today, in light trading.

My goal is to sell enough septic tanks to help Floyd open up a two chair clip joint.
Would you like to invest, saint john?

john w

Hall of Fame
My goal is to sell enough septic tanks to help Floyd open up a two chair clip joint.
Would you like to invest, saint john?

You and Floyd practice your clip joint gig with cats. No, thanks, Mayor-I heard yuse guys had the baldest cats in the country....