weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh boy, you're a regular Dick Van Dyke today aren't you?

What does a typical day's diet look like for you? I know, I know, caviar and glasses of Brandy with Roger Courtney at the Esquire Club. And then off to the golf course to work on "adding" to your score.

You are wrong, "Blue Bird Diner" breath. I usually head on down to "The Waffle House," and order orange juice, bowl of cereal, stack of wheats, three eggs over(and tell the local "Olive," "Make sure they ain't runny, now Olive"),bacon on the crisp side, white toast buttered, hash brown potatoes, and coffee-coffee and cream. That's one of the marks of us W's-it all turns to muscle.

And don't get MAD at me, cuz they won't let you in to your local "Esquire Club." Perhaps if your golf score went up, and you read the finacial section, of your newspaper, and you'd be able to say," I see that Anacott Steel was up a half, today....," you'd be a member. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

SaulToPaul 2

And don't get MAD at me, cuz they won't let you in to your local "Esquire Club." Perhaps if your golf score went up, and you read the finacial section, of your newspaper, and you'd be able to say," I see that Anacott Steel was up a half, today....," you'd be a member. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

Perhaps why I cannot add to my golf score: I use my driver for ten foot putts.
Reckon that's it?

SaulToPaul 2

Do you weigh yourself the same time each day? Or you having binges? That is some variation that seems to happen quickly.

I weigh every Friday morning when I get up. Once a week.
Last 3 weeks: 222, 224, 220.
Could be water weight shifts.

SaulToPaul 2

It might be fun if we post some of our workouts. :idunno:
Here's my workout from last night.

Bench Press

225 x 5, wide grip
225 x 5, wide grip
225 x 5, wide grip
225 x 5, wide grip
210 x 5, close grip
210 x 5, close grip
200 x 5, medium grip

Bodyweight x 10, triangle pushups

100 x 5, light squats
100 x 5, light squats
100 x 5, light squats

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle: classic saint john w the great!

220 lbs today

:chew:

You must be "all concrete/steel reinforced," like that septic tank you gave your last girlfriend, for her birthday, eh, Mayor? Wait....you are one that goes "dutch," with your girlfriends....Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor...

SaulToPaul 2

You must be "all concrete/steel reinforced," like that septic tank you gave your last girlfriend, for her birthday, eh, Mayor? Wait....you are one that goes "dutch," with your girlfriends....Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor...

I don't strictly go dutch, saint john. I will give them a $10 allowance per meal. Anything over that, we split 50/50. You've got to invest in them if you want to sit on the couch and do the old "yawn and stretch" move.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't strictly go dutch, saint john. I will give them a $10 allowance per meal. Anything over that, we split 50/50. You've got to invest in them if you want to sit on the couch and do the old "yawn and stretch" move.

You character! And, of course, you need to watch your budget, given all those 25 cent tips that you dole out.

SaulToPaul 2

You character! And, of course, you need to watch your budget, given all those 25 cent tips that you dole out.

Yes sir, that's correct. Unlike the Bud Fox's and Saint John W's of the world, world class movers and shakers, I have to stick to the basics. Food and shelter.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes sir, that's correct. Unlike the Bud Fox's and Saint John W's of the world, world class movers and shakers, I have to stick to the basics. Food and shelter.

You ought to take up being a part time real estate agent, and brine tester. That way, you can afford taking those Juanita types, to the big city, like Raleigh. I hear the Simms place is still up for sale....

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is a picture of STP, during his "hey day" as a strike out pitcher, warming up:

6a00d834518cc969e20120a539550e970b-pi

No, wait....That was right after he struck out 17 times in a row, trying to pick up chicks at a tavern.....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is a picture of STP, during his "hey day" as a strike out pitcher, warming up:

No, wait....That was right after he struck out 17 times in a row, trying to pick up chicks at a tavern.....

latest

SaulToPaul 2

I stay away from taverns. I meet all of my dates at Weaver's Department Store, as I pretend to be a mannequin.

john w

Hall of Fame
I stay away from taverns. I meet all of my dates at Weaver's Department Store, as I pretend to be a mannequin.

You stiff. I kill me! Perhaps if you weren't so pushy, like Bert, the "sales" would come. Am I getting through to you, fella?