weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Thursday night workout (inspired by saint john w and Edward Haskell the Great)

Chinups x 18
Barbell curls 115 x 3
Dead Lifts 295 x 6

Then, Lasagna :chew:

john w

Hall of Fame
You better hope that we don't cross paths on Grant Avenue, or over at Metzger's Field, fella!

Heh, relax, Seymour. Well, Mayor, if your dumb friend IP tags along, I'm gonna slug him first, and call him a rat, and... Oh, good afternoon, Moderator Knight. You've really spiffed up TOL in recent days!I was just telling brother STP how pleasant it would be for IP, he, and I, to get along on TOL, and enjoy some fine fellowship!

SaulToPaul 2

Heh, relax Seymour. Well, Mayor, if your dumb friend IP tag along, I'm gonna slug him first, and call him a rat, and... Oh, good afternoon, Moderator Knight. You've really spiffed up TOL in recent days!I was just telling brother STP how pleasant it would be for IP, he, and I, to get along on TOL, and enjoy some fine fellowship!

:chuckle:

Classic saint john w haskell

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Being fat is unhealthy. Shape up America. Get rid of some myths, too.

Fasting forces your body to burn its reserves, which is your body fat. Skipping breakfast does not put your body in starvation mode. Not eating for 10 days might do it. Make your body a fat burner by lowering your carbohydrate intake, especially things like bananas and bagels. Eat more natural food, including meat and the fat that it comes with.

SaulToPaul 2

Being fat is unhealthy. Shape up America. Get rid of some myths, too.

Fasting forces your body to burn its reserves, which is your body fat. Skipping breakfast does not put your body in starvation mode. Not eating for 10 days might do it. Make your body a fat burner by lowering your carbohydrate intake, especially things like bananas and bagels. Eat more natural food, including meat and the fat that it comes with.

Myth#1

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skipping breakfast makes you fat.