weekly weigh in

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi fiber coffee? I am getting plenty of fiber for sure!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol! I love my Colombian fresh ground coffee in the morning! It is slightly more expensive but it is a treat which I relish!

I actually like Maxwell House. Any brand of coffee really, except Starbucks. My coffee has to be a bit strong. My sense of smell is sort of diminished so the flavor of things is less important to me than things like texture.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just got back from my weigh in. :drum:

Down 14 lbs. from last Tuesday, which puts me at 17 lbs for the first 2 weeks of the challenge. I am now at 36lbs in 33days.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs. Delmar is down 20lbs in the same amount of time!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you feel hungry?

No, I make sure to have small snack throughout the day to make sure I am not craving stuff. My secret weapon is a small amount of something high in protein and fat every hour or two between meals. 1/3 of a hot dog is 60 calories. An oz of roasted peanuts is 180.

dreadknought

No, I make sure to have small snack throughout the day to make sure I am not craving stuff. My secret weapon is a small amount of something high in protein and fat every hour or two between meals. 1/3 of a hot dog is 60 calories. An oz of roasted peanuts is 180.
My snacks are wheat crackers with milk..... but my body is different from yours. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Thanks for the tip:) Many will follow your way, I believe. No one can argue with success:)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the tip:) Many will follow your way, I believe. No one can argue with success:)

Loosing a lot of weight quickly is a minor success. Keeping it off is a major success!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't get it :Idunno

Cholesterol is a steroid that the body produces. It builds and repairs cells. It gives them structure. Without it, we would have the shape of soft jelly. God plans ahead.

Plants have fiber for their structure and shape.

I do love my eggs!

Daily diets have little effect on cholesterol. Daily long term grains raise cholesterol because the body has to produce more to repair the damage.

dreadknought

Nick, don't keep telling Dell about calories............ fat people need to know about what their bodies "do" and "DONT". Calories is not the solution, from my experience.