weekly weigh in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Oh boy, you're a regular Dick Van Dyke today aren't you?

What does a typical day's diet look like for you? I know, I know, caviar and glasses of Brandy with Roger Courtney at the Esquire Club. And then off to the golf course to work on "adding" to your score.
    You are wrong, "Blue Bird Diner" breath. I usually head on down to "The Waffle House," and order orange juice, bowl of cereal, stack of wheats, three eggs over(and tell the local "Olive," "Make sure they ain't runny, now Olive"),bacon on the crisp side, white toast buttered, hash brown potatoes, and coffee-coffee and cream. That's one of the marks of us W's-it all turns to muscle.

And don't get MAD at me, cuz they won't let you in to your local "Esquire Club." Perhaps if your golf score went up, and you read the finacial section, of your newspaper, and you'd be able to say," I see that Anacott Steel was up a half, today....," you'd be a member. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.
    Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
      You are wrong, "Blue Bird Diner" breath.
      classic saint john w the great!

220 lbs today

Originally posted by Interplanner
      They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
      You're too literal to get it.
      The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

And don't get MAD at me, cuz they won't let you in to your local "Esquire Club." Perhaps if your golf score went up, and you read the finacial section, of your newspaper, and you'd be able to say," I see that Anacott Steel was up a half, today....," you'd be a member. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.
        Perhaps why I cannot add to my golf score: I use my driver for ten foot putts.
        Reckon that's it?

Comment

220 lbs today

Do you weigh yourself the same time each day? Or you having binges? That is some variation that seems to happen quickly.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
            Do you weigh yourself the same time each day? Or you having binges? That is some variation that seems to happen quickly.
            I weigh every Friday morning when I get up. Once a week.
            Last 3 weeks: 222, 224, 220.
            Could be water weight shifts.

Comment

• I also weigh in the morning when I get up.
              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• It might be fun if we post some of our workouts.
                Here's my workout from last night.

Bench Press

225 x 5, wide grip
                225 x 5, wide grip
                225 x 5, wide grip
                225 x 5, wide grip
                210 x 5, close grip
                210 x 5, close grip
                200 x 5, medium grip

Bodyweight x 10, triangle pushups

100 x 5, light squats
                100 x 5, light squats
                100 x 5, light squats

Comment

classic saint john w the great!

220 lbs today

You must be "all concrete/steel reinforced," like that septic tank you gave your last girlfriend, for her birthday, eh, Mayor? Wait....you are one that goes "dutch," with your girlfriends....Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor...
                  Saint John W

Comment

I weigh every Friday morning when I get up. Once a week.
                    Last 3 weeks: 222, 224, 220.
                    Could be water weight shifts.
                    It also could be all that cashew fudge, turning to muscle, Mayor?
                    Saint John W

Comment

It also could be all that cashew fudge, turning to muscle, Mayor?
                      I don't think so, saint john, as my "britches" feel looser.

Comment

You must be "all concrete/steel reinforced," like that septic tank you gave your last girlfriend, for her birthday, eh, Mayor? Wait....you are one that goes "dutch," with your girlfriends....Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor...
                        I don't strictly go dutch, saint john. I will give them a $10 allowance per meal. Anything over that, we split 50/50. You've got to invest in them if you want to sit on the couch and do the old "yawn and stretch" move.

Comment

I don't strictly go dutch, saint john. I will give them a $10 allowance per meal. Anything over that, we split 50/50. You've got to invest in them if you want to sit on the couch and do the old "yawn and stretch" move.
                          You character! And, of course, you need to watch your budget, given all those 25 cent tips that you dole out.
                          Saint John W

Comment

You character! And, of course, you need to watch your budget, given all those 25 cent tips that you dole out.
                            Yes sir, that's correct. Unlike the Bud Fox's and Saint John W's of the world, world class movers and shakers, I have to stick to the basics. Food and shelter.

Comment

Yes sir, that's correct. Unlike the Bud Fox's and Saint John W's of the world, world class movers and shakers, I have to stick to the basics. Food and shelter.
                              You ought to take up being a part time real estate agent, and brine tester. That way, you can afford taking those Juanita types, to the big city, like Raleigh. I hear the Simms place is still up for sale....
                              Last edited by john w; April 1st, 2016, 02:08 PM.
                              Saint John W

Comment

• I inclined 255 once because it was a job requirement.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

Comment

Working...
                                X