weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Mayor, no more doin' what I want, when I want, including my strict work out regimen, and, so as to make everything absolutely clear, I think it's only fair to warn myself, and other fellow rabble rousers, such as yourself, that if we/you keep on getting' into trouble and breakin' the TOL law, it can only lead to one thing: incarceration. Now, I know none of you likes the idea of bein' incarcerated. The idea scares you a little bit, doesn't it, Mayor?

Your response, possibly: Yeah. And I don't even know what it means.
Well, Mayor, It's like when a doctor gives you a shot. Wait...that's inarculated.

I've heard that some chicks dig fellas who've done jail time...especially internet jail time on forums!

john w

Hall of Fame
You sure do like to push the limits, don't you fella?
Did you have a sinking spell at the 8 minute mark?

Oh, now you're a modern day Joe Weider, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "Gold's Gym," and tell, the patrons, that you have free tickets to the show, and when they ask, "What show?," you "quip," "Tickets to the gun show, of course," as you flex your 2 arms? Or, better yet, ask anyone if they have tape, and tell them you need it because you are "ripped." And tell them they closed the local "stone mountain," because they found a bigger rock-you. And, ask someone if they have any band aids, as you encourage them to "check out these cuts." You're a real card, Mayor, you know that?

Time for a nap.

john w

Hall of Fame

300px-Ballad_of_Barney_Fife.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, now you're a modern day Joe Weider, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "Gold's Gym," and tell, the patrons, that you have free tickets to the show, and when they ask, "What show?," you "quip," "Tickets to the gun show, of course," as you flex your 2 arms? Or, better yet, ask anyone if they have tape, and tell them you need it because you are "ripped." And tell them they closed the local "stone mountain," because they found a bigger rock-you. And, ask someone if they have any band aids, as you encourage them to "check out these cuts." You're a real card, Mayor, you know that?

Time for a nap.

Oh sure, the Dash Riprock of TOL, saint john w the great, ridiculing me for trying to improve my physique!
That's rich, fella!

Say, do the Daphne types that you take to the diner (Dutch, 25 cent tip) appreciate your guns the most, or your six pack abs?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure, the Dash Riprock of TOL, saint john w the great, ridiculing me for trying to improve my physique!
That's rich, fella!

Say, do the Daphne types that you take to the diner (Dutch, 25 cent tip) appreciate your guns the most, or your six pack abs?

I'm just pickin' at you, Mayor, to see if you qualify to be a country club member. Imagine...a nice, albeit sensitive guy like you, being turned down!

And neither, Mayor; they admire my vocal chords, and Judo moves.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tonight's abbreviated workout:

Drive home, open door, check "The Thurdsay Night Special" at Mels's Arlington Diner, which should be chicken wings, rice, and mixed vegetables.Make sure the cook, Fobe-ette, does not do her usual giving of two wings, and usually from a chicken that's done a lot of flyin', as what you wind up payin' for is the rice and mixed vegetables. That's what it boils down to. Might as well face it.

Do 16 seconds of sit ups, and 3, 16 ounce curls.

Take a nap.

Wake up, and watch "Jimmy" get involved in a case, that is not closed, and run his Firebird through 689 pounds of cement, and reinforced steel, and not suffer any damage, either to himself, or the bird.

Order "Dash Cam Pro" from TV commercial, before midnight tomorrow night.

Take another nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Tonight's abbreviated workout:

Drive home, open door, check "The Thurdsay Night Special" at Mels's Arlington Diner, which should be chicken wings, rice, and mixed vegetables.Make sure the cook, Fobe-ette, does not do her usual giving of two wings, and usually from a chicken that's done a lot of flyin', as what you wind up payin' for is the rice and mixed vegetables. That's what it boils down to. Might as well face it.

Do 16 seconds of sit ups, and 3, 16 ounce curls.

Take a nap.

Wake up, and watch "Jimmy" get involved in a case, that is not closed, and run his Firebird through 689 pounds of cement, and reinforced steel, and not suffer any damage, either to himself, or the bird.

Order "Dash Cam Pro" from TV commercial, before midnight tomorrow night.

Take another nap.

Sounds like you had a full rich day, saint john!

SaulToPaul 2

Nice relaxing "deload" workout last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Occasionally using lower weight and higher volume is rejuvinating.

Bench Press:

210 x 5
210 x 5
210 x 5
210 x 5
210 x 5
200 x 5, close grip
200 x 5, close grip
200 x 5, medium grip

Light squats:

100 x 5
100 x 5
100 x 5

Then, I had porkchops & eggs. :chew:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah, I just like the clanking of iron plates.

I just like the clicking of my remote TV contraption, as I expend my effort, to change the channel, from "Alaska: The Last Frontier," to "Saved by the Bell." That Screetch is really a rabble rouser.

Had 222 Fritos today. Took a nap.