Chinups 4 x 4

Barbell curls 95 x 5

Dead Lift

200 x 3
240 x 3
240 x 3

Then, a large lasagna. :chew:

Light workout last night:

Opened car door, closed it, drove home, opened car door, closed it. Ran up steps.

Took a military nap.

Woke up, picked up "Pizza Hut" menu, turned the pages briskly. Picked up phone, ordered pizza.

Opened "Carling Black Label" beer, with beer opener, while, at the same time, turning on TV remote, and finding "As the World Turns"-"my story." Drank beer briskly.
Forcefully opened can of "shews," and opened "Trail Mix." Chewed briskly.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Light workout last night:

Opened car door, closed it, drove home, opened car door, closed it. Ran up steps.

Took a military nap.

Woke up, picked up "Pizza Hut" menu, turned the pages briskly. Picked up phone, ordered pizza.

Opened "Carling Black Label" beer, with beer opener, while, at the same time, turning on TV remote, and finding "As the World Turns"-"my story." Drank beer briskly.
Forcefully opened can of "shews," and opened "Trail Mix." Chewed briskly.

Took a nap.

Oh boy, you're a regular mixture of Rich Little and Richard Simmons today aren't you fella?

Why don't you go down to old man Weaver's department store and drive nails partially into the hardwood floor...then stand in the corner and laugh at folks stepping on then nails. Wouldn't that be a scream?

I'm surprised at you, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh boy, you're a regular mixture of Rich Little and Richard Simmons today aren't you fella?

Why don't you go down to old man Weaver's department store and drive nails partially into the hardwood floor...then stand in the corner and laugh at folks stepping on then nails. Wouldn't that be a scream?

I'm surprised at you, saint john.

Oh, that's rich, squirt, coming from a rabble rouser, who, when told by a Roweena/Ramona/Romeena type girlfriend, that "It rained last week, ya know?," responded with:

"Yeah... yeah... I was right there in it."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yesterday after work I came home and saw the Dr Thunder (sugar free variety) was out, so I had to down a pint of the girls Kool-Aid. And the 4 year old said "hey, what about me".

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not familiar with Dr Thunder. We have Dr Pepper here in NC.

My vigorous work out today, Mayor:

Woke up, walked to coffee maker. Made coffee.

Turned on TV, and watched "Gunsmoke," and enjoyed Noah Berry, AKA "Rocky," play an Indian on an episode.

Applauded intensely.

Took a nap.

Ran to my car, looking for my Razor cell phone.

Ran back home.

Watched "General Hospital."

Took another nap.

SaulToPaul 2

My vigorous work out today, Mayor:

Woke up, walked to coffee maker. Made coffee.

Turned on TV, and watched "Gunsmoke," and enjoyed Noah Berry, AKA "Rocky," play an Indian on an episode.

Applauded intensely.

Took a nap.

Ran to my car, looking for my Razor cell phone.

Ran back home.

Watched "General Hospital."

Took another nap.

That's a might curious since General Hospital was cancelled several years ago! I'm surprised at you, saint john.

Guess who was on Gomer Pyle early this morning? Yes, Briscoe Darling.
His house (facade) looked suspiciously like the Taylor house.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's a might curious since General Hospital was cancelled several years ago! I'm surprised at you, saint john.

Guess who was on Gomer Pyle early this morning? Yes, Briscoe Darling.
His house (facade) looked suspiciously like the Taylor house.

Well, Mayor, I have "The Best of Laura and Luke" on videocassette, using my handy dandy Beta Max VCR-it's right next to my "The Best of Doc from 'The Loveboat.'" I'm surprised at you, Mayor.

Yes, it's a mite curious on them Hollywood houses. I noticed that Theadore/Wally's house seemed to show up/double for many TV series houses. I wonder what causes that?

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Mayor, I have "The Best of Laura and Luke" on videocassette, using my handy dandy Beta Max VCR-it's right next to my "The Best of Doc from 'The Loveboat.'" I'm surprised at you, Mayor.

Yes, it's a mite curious on them Hollywood houses. I noticed that Theadore/Wally's house seemed to show up/double for many TV series houses. I wonder what causes that?

I understand. I have "The Best of Frisco & Felicia" on VHS from the early 80s. Guiding Light was my favorite. Wonder who exactly was the guiding light for those soaps? I suspect it was the god of this world.

Yes sir, it is curious indeed how Gomer's "the barracks" were just a hundred yards from Wally's filling station, and three hundred yards from the courthouse.

john w

Hall of Fame
I understand. I have "The Best of Frisco & Felicia" on VHS from the early 80s. Guiding Light was my favorite. Wonder who exactly was the guiding light for those soaps? I suspect it was the god of this world.

Yes sir, it is curious indeed how Gomer's "the barracks" were just a hundred yards from Wally's filling station, and three hundred yards from the courthouse.

You're a fine poster, Mayor.

Here is my planned workout for tonight:

Turn off computer. Walk quite briskly to my car, stepping on bugs, on my way there.

Stop at "Thank Heaven," for the "daily special," i.e., 2 25 ounce Natty Lights for $3.33. Open 7 Eleven door. Open frig door, where Natty lies. While preparing to pay cashier, drop dollar bill accidentally, forcing a "touch your toes" movement.

Drive home.

Walk up stairs swiftly, and kick cat that hangs around-good for the anterior tibial, which enables the foot to move upward,and the posterior tibial, which supports the arch(You ain't talkin' to a jerk, ya know..).

Take a nap.

Press TV remote, and watch "Sonny" destroy gold Firebird, driving it through concrete......then miraculously see it as clean as a whistle. Wonder what causes that?

Take another nap, propping up pillows, with vigor.

SaulToPaul 2

You're a fine poster, Mayor.

Here is my planned workout for tonight:

Turn off computer. Walk quite briskly to my car, stepping on bugs, on my way there.

Stop at "Thank Heaven," for the "daily special," i.e., 2 25 ounce Natty Lights for $3.33. Open 7 Eleven door. Open frig door, where Natty lies. While preparing to pay cashier, drop dollar bill accidentally, forcing a "touch your toes" movement.

Drive home.

Walk up stairs swiftly, and kick cat that hangs around-good for the anterior tibial, which enables the foot to move upward,and the posterior tibial, which supports the arch(You ain't talkin' to a jerk, ya know..).

Take a nap.

Press TV remote, and watch "Sonny" destroy gold Firebird, driving it through concrete......then miraculously see it as clean as a whistle. Wonder what causes that?

Take another nap, propping up pillows, with vigor.

You natural ectomorphs with your fast-twitch muscle groups sure do like to brag about how you can eat junk food and be lazy whilst retaining your Dash Riprock physiques. Wonder what causes that? While us Jeff Pruitt/Skipper types have to work hard to look nice for the Daphne types.