it is noon somewhere

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My mom puts that phantom r in the word wash. She'll say something like, "I'm going to go warsh the dishes." .. That goes right through me. I've learned to not say anything to her about it because then she goes out of her way to aggravate. :D

Indubitily...inDOObably, induBITally....without a doubt

:)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My mom puts that phantom r in the word wash. She'll say something like, "I'm going to go warsh the dishes." .. That goes right through me. I've learned to not say anything to her about it because then she goes out of her way to aggravate. :D

I know someone who says warsh, and she's from Ohio. Is it an Ohio thing? :)

Breathe

I just let one of these
Red_Fox_Adult.jpg

out of a trap in my neighbors yard. :D

I feel wonderful!

Breathe

Now I have never seen one with such a gloriously bushy tail, all the Reynards I ever saw had scraggy tails some only half size.

It was gorgeous! The hubster and I saw it in the trap, and it was all crouched down (no room to stand), and we looked around to see if the neighbors who had trapped it were home - and when we determined they weren't, we figured out the spring loaded cage trap and released it. I hope they don't have security cameras...

What a thrill to see such a beautiful animal close up, and what a pleasure to see how fast they can run! :D

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Me mum in law is making my favorite soup for me for lunch today because I'm such a great daughter in law.. :plain: