it is noon somewhere

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've only got a tiny freezer compartment :(

I have one of the regular freezers that is located under the fridge and then a fairly large sized, stand up freezer that sits in the back room of the house. I hate that room.

Last edited:

zoo22

I have one of the regular freezers that is located under the fridge and then a fairly large sized, stand up freezer that sits in the back room of the house. I hate that room.

Is that where you keep the dead bodies?

zoo22

Of course not. Keeping the DB's in the same place as the frozen food would be rather silly ...

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had the kitchen freezer for frozen food and the room in the back with the big freezer for your dead bodies. So what do you do with them, dissolve them in acid or something? I hope you're not putting them in the basement. That never works out well.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is that where you keep the dead bodies?

Of course not. Keeping the DB's in the same place as the frozen food would be rather silly ...
I like to bury the dead bodies... :plain:

'Cause then I can say, "Well, no one will ever bother me, because I know where all the bodies are buried."

I say that a lot. In the grocery store, walking around the neighborhood. And no one ever bothers me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is already noon on the right coast

may go out for indian food

as in the far east
east is east
and
west is west
and
the wrong one I have chose

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
But nothing can be finer than to be in Carolina - NORTH Carolina, that is. :D

Finer - Carolina

That reminds me of Fred singing that song on I Love Lucy, but where I come from, those don't rhyme. :)

It's like that phantom second r that shows up when people say sherbet. I think they stole that extra r from February because February didn't need two of them.

(And yes I'm causing trouble, and yes, where you live is very fine. :))

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Finer - Carolina

That reminds me of Fred singing that song on I Love Lucy, but where I come from, those don't rhyme. :)

It's like that phantom second r that shows up when people say sherbet. I think they stole that extra r from February because February didn't need two of them.

(And yes I'm causing trouble, and yes, where you live is very fine. :))

My mom puts that phantom r in the word wash. She'll say something like, "I'm going to go warsh the dishes." .. That goes right through me. I've learned to not say anything to her about it because then she goes out of her way to aggravate. :D