it is noon somewhere

zoo22

Trust me, you do it right, and you can't taste the difference. I love to cook and regularly use my family as guinea pigs when throwing together my new recipes.

Well, I've never known of a recipe that called for guinea pig, but if it did, using your family as guinea pigs seems like a weird substitution.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I've never known of a recipe that called for guinea pig, but if it did, using your family as guinea pigs seems like a weird substitution.

Not to mention a rather hazardous undertaking ... being that I am *literally* allergic to guinea pigs.

Seriously. Hives and everything.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not to mention a rather hazardous undertaking ... being that I am *literally* allergic to guinea pigs.

Seriously. Hives and everything.
Ha - Ha - Ha! Rusha. You can't fool me. guinea pigs don't live in hives. :nono:

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ha - Ha - Ha! Rusha. You can't fool me. guinea pigs don't live in hives. :nono:

:plain:

The one that made me breakout in hives ... TWICE ... did. He was also 4 feet tall and weighed 105 lbs, with teeth made of mini ice picks.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Has anyone here ever drank Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge Soda?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it's eleven o'clock on the right coast
and
I did get up early

don't know yet what to do for lunch

thinking a bean and queso burrito with jalapenos

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it's eleven o'clock on the right coast
and
I did get up early

don't know yet what to do for lunch

thinking a bean and queso burrito with jalapenos
A really melted cheese sandwich with a bowl of soup is never a bad idea. You can put heat in the soup and even mix in a little in the sandwich, but you need good, thick bread, a little butter and the right cheeses.