it is noon somewhere

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had a tuna sandwich on wheat bread. It was rather bland.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tuna salad is good though I prefer chicken salad. With nonfat mayo, mixed with garlic, basil and vinegar for a salad dressing, lots of onions, mushrooms and bell peppers.

The spicier the better.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Tuna salad is good though I prefer chicken salad. With nonfat mayo, mixed with garlic, basil and vinegar for a salad dressing, lots of onions, mushrooms and bell peppers.

The spicier the better.

what spices?

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just finished my lunch.. Turkey on white, handful of doritos, and water.

Chrys, olives make me gag.. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what spices?

I prefer to make my own dressings with fresh spices that come in a squeezable tube from the produce section. Heavy garlic with cilantro or basil (whichever is available). It's much healthier, lighter and superior tasting to the already made dressings.

I learned this from watching Paula and Rachel, you know. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I prefer to make my own dressings with fresh spices that come in a squeezable tube from the produce section. Heavy garlic with cilantro or basil (whichever is available). It's much healthier, lighter and superior tasting to the already made dressings.

I learned this from watching Paula and Rachel, you know. :D

that's not spice
it's seasoning
hot peppers is spice

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that's not spice
it's seasoning
hot peppers is spice

When I am destroying the kitchen while inventing my recipes, almost everything I add that needs finely chopped or sprinkled on qualifies as spice. My spices season things up.

So there.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
When I am destroying the kitchen while inventing my recipes, almost everything I add that needs finely chopped or sprinkled on qualifies as spice. My spices season things up.

So there.

when you are in an asian restaurant they ask if you want spicy
and
we both know what that means

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
when you are in an asian restaurant they ask if you want spicy
and
we both know what that means

It means I better have my bottle of Tums. Speaking of Asian cooking, have you ever used Sriracha?