And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is nice a nice wall of Sister Mary Corita Kent's art:

corita-kent03.jpg

She's a huge inspiration and influence. What an artist & designer.

That's a beautiful wall. I could sit in one of those chairs for a very long time. :)

zoo22

That's a beautiful wall. I could sit in one of those chairs for a very long time. :)

Yeah, those chairs in front of that wall in that gallery sure look like the makings of a nice afternoon.

I'm not sure if you know her or her story, but I'm certain that you'd be very inspired by her. She was a Catholic nun, though she's eventually left the order.

Sister Mary Corita Kent

She's a huge inspiration. Spiritually, artistically, politically ... She channeled something, beautiful.

Here are some more pictures from that show: Corita Kent

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, those chairs in front of that wall in that gallery sure look like the makings of a nice afternoon.

And I love the both the calmness of the grid layout as well as the more abstract arrangement... I saw they did the same thing with the other exhibit at your link.

I'm not sure if you know her or her story, but I'm certain that you'd be very inspired by her. She was a Catholic nun, though she's eventually left the order.

Sister Mary Corita Kent

She's a huge inspiration. Spiritually, artistically, politically ... She channeled something, beautiful.

I don't, so thank you a lot - I'm going to go read about her now. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Re Eesets complaint regarding my neg rep: Town you are really abusive. I complimented your post.

No, Eeset, you violated a clear request and multiple fair warnings and you did so intentionally. That's on you and is you manufacturing more drama.

Why is anyone's guess, but I've made mine.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Re Eesets complaint regarding my neg rep: Town you are really abusive. I complimented your post.

No, Eeset, you violated a clear request and multiple fair warnings and you did so intentionally. That's on you and is you manufacturing more drama.

Town you surely are abusive. Live with it. Was my positive rep to you so painful that you had to make it public? I didn't quote your negative rep to me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I agree with you, if you told her to knock of any comments about your family, then she should stop, not pretend to be flattering so she can comment anyway, after you asked her not to.

Quite an abusive passive aggressive move, i agree.

The why is so she can get to you, but play herself up as making peace in the eyes of others, that's what passive aggressives do.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town you surely are abusive. Live with it.
I asked you not to, I told you what would happen. This is on you. Live with yourself? :think:

Was my positive rep to you so painful that you had to make it public?
Not painful at all. Just being clear before you start the inevitable histrionics. Supra and prior.

I didn't quote your negative rep to me.
Why would you? I only just paraphrased it.

I've been completely clear on the point. You comment about my family in any way, given your past comments/attempt in relation and I'm going to light you up.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sister Mary Corita Kent

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading about her. I wonder if there is a biography of her life..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the bully attempts to justify his bullying behavior:

So, apparently you understand this, and yet you continue to be a bully-stalker.

riiight, because that's exactly what Jesus would do

Feel free to post a Bible verse that shows Jesus commanding individuals to stalk, slander and generally troll others for no other purpose than ... trolling. And no, I am speaking of the *actual* Jesus and actual Bible. Not "Koban's Convenient Interruption of the Bible".