And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Found this old home movie AB inadvertently returned with a copy of Raiders that I loaned him.

I think it's special. The label says, New Years With Family, 1994.

Not sure why it's in black and white. Less sure of the fashion choices, but you have to give AB credit for the way he directs the dance.

Anyway, here he is in all his puffy shirt glory. A soulful window into his clan's traditions.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Spring baseball evening.
35780713572_10c3a5158f_b.jpg

Arthur Brain

Found this old home movie AB inadvertently returned with a copy of Raiders that I loaned him.

Not sure why it's in black and white. Less sure of the fashion choices, but you have to give AB credit for the way he directs the dance.

Anyway, here he is in all his puffy shirt glory. A soulful window into his clan's traditions.

You redacted...and then some more redacted!

:mmph:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The video maker's comments below the video are worth a read:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY&feature=youtu.be

AMR

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That obviously still young cat is too precious.

Reminds me of a young black cat someone I knew added to her three other, older cats, one day.

They'd be lounging around minding their own business, only for it to walk around, at one point or another, to take a swipe at one of them - it sure enjoyed setting them off :chuckle:

Isn't it? :) I can't watch it just once. I saved it and another cat gif a while back and both links went dead and I've only been able to replace this one. The other gif has two cats passing a third cat that's sitting above them. The cat above reaches out and tweaks the tail of one of the cats passing below and the cat below turns around and takes it out on the other cat walking with him, and that cat's like "What?! :chuckle:

I wish I could find it.

Cats are so much fun. I really like dogs too, but I've only owned one dog in my adult life and I loved that dog fiercely and lost her too young. She was a kick and a half and it took me a long time to get over her and never got a 'replacement' dog. Over the years it's just worked out that I've had more cats. The only downside is having to rescue lizards and sometimes birds, and that's upsetting. It's hard having a natural hunter for a pet, but they can't help their instinct. I just save everything I can and because I was often where I could see outside, I could throw open the door and startle the bird away that the cat was stalking, and have taken many a tailless lizard and put it on the wall to recover enough to skitter off. I'm in a running argument with the circle of life.

Danoh

Isn't it? :) I can't watch it just once. I saved it and another cat gif a while back and both links went dead and I've only been able to replace this one. The other gif has two cats passing a third cat that's sitting above them. The cat above reaches out and tweaks the tail of one of the cats passing below and the cat below turns around and takes it out on the other cat walking with him, and that cat's like "What?! :chuckle:

I wish I could find it.

Cats are so much fun. I really like dogs too, but I've only owned one dog in my adult life and I loved that dog fiercely and lost her too young. She was a kick and a half and it took me a long time to get over her and never got a 'replacement' dog. Over the years it's just worked out that I've had more cats. The only downside is having to rescue lizards and sometimes birds, and that's upsetting. It's hard having a natural hunter for a pet, but they can't help their instinct. I just save everything I can and because I was often where I could see outside, I could throw open the door and startle the bird away that the cat was stalking, and have taken many a tailless lizard and put it on the wall to recover enough to skitter off. I'm in a running argument with the circle of life.

lol

And speaking of cats and their ever swatting at things, to disastrous results...

tenor.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That obviously still young cat is too precious.

Reminds me of a young black cat someone I knew added to her three other, older cats, one day.

They'd be lounging around minding their own business, only for it to walk around, at one point or another, to take a swipe at one of them - it sure enjoyed setting them off :chuckle:

I found it. :)

giphy.gif