And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
[/spoiler]
You'll probably get a ban for this. It mocks the thread and it mocks Christianity so it will be deserved for trolling and disrupting. Blasphemy may be yet another. I'm trying to remember my TOL rules that this one is against on several levels.

Sorry, I didn't mean to mock the thread.

lovemeorhateme

A couple of images of the magnificent cathedral in the city of Lincoln where I was born.

The cathedral was built in the year 1185.

lincoln-1.jpg

7734537102_ec0730ddaa_z.jpg

8097619626_7b2a246efb_z.jpg

Son of Jack

The Beautiful Gulf of Mexico at sunset

picture.php

picture.php

This is my kind of cathedral (though I like the ones that LMOHM posted as well).:)

Son of Jack

A drawing my four year old daughter whipped up at our dinner table one night. She did this in about five minutes.

picture.php

They are shaking hands.:)

Son of Jack

My youngest, who just turned three, decided that he wanted a bite of his "Paw's" cake before everyone else. He was disappointed to say the least.:chuckle:

picture.php

Son of Jack

:chuckle: What a great story this photo tells. I love it!

It's even more funny because it was one of those moments when he was trying to be sneaky, grabbed the candle thinking it was the cake, didn't take the time to look at it, and took a bite. The face that came afterward was priceless.:D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's even more funny because it was one of those moments when he was trying to be sneaky, grabbed the candle thinking it was the cake, didn't take the time to look at it, and took a bite. The face that came afterward was priceless.:D

And that's part of that great story, I can just imagine it.... :)