And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

IMJerusha

And NOW for some more puppy mojo!

picture.php

IMJerusha

View attachment 18161

Do you ever wonder what your pets dream?

Sometimes I have, especially when I see their legs moving as if they are running and they sort of bark while they're doing that. I'm not sure cats dream but my one cat, Gidget, sleeps so soundly that she falls off her perch and lands with a splat on the floor! I have to keep checking her over for bone breaks. She's not a spring chicken anymore!

Breathe

Sometimes I have, especially when I see their legs moving as if they are running and they sort of bark while they're doing that. I'm not sure cats dream but my one cat, Gidget, sleeps so soundly that she falls off her perch and lands with a splat on the floor! I have to keep checking her over for bone breaks. She's not a spring chicken anymore!

Our Jack Russell used to twitch so violently in his sleep that he would fall off the bed! I always wondered if he was going to ground and digging up moles or rats in his sleep.

IMJerusha

Something I would like very much to add to this list of very pleasant, very nice things. I'm sure many will recognize this cowboy and agree.

image.php

picture.php

IMJerusha

how does one copy/paste a photo into a post?

In a separate tab, find the photo on the internet you wish to post. Copy the URL from the address bar (xAvarice says you can also right click the picture and click "Copy Image URL". Thanks xAvarice!) Go back to the tab with TOL displayed, open your post window or use the quick post window. At the top of the post window is a yellow box that looks like a picture of a mountain. Click that and paste the URL address you copied from the internet. Preview your post to make sure you did it right. I'm not much of a computer person so I've probably not explained this well. Eeset is very good with computers and I'm sure Knight would help you also. There are others so much better at this than I.

Last edited:

TruthSetsFree

In a separate tab, find the photo on the internet you wish to post. Copy the URL from the address bar. Go back to the tab with TOL displayed, open your post window or use the quick post window. At the top of the post window is a yellow box that looks like a picture of a mountain. Click that and paste the URL address you copied from the internet. Preview your post to make sure you did it right. I'm not much of a computer person so I've probably not explained this well. Eeset is very good with computers and I'm sure Knight would help you also. There are others so much better at this than I.

i greatly appreciate this :cool:

however... i am not too computer literate...

i was lost with the first sentence here...

tab???