TOL Snapshot: Inside the Numbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anyone notice how my stalker tries to cobble a defense against a statement of fact.

He isn't there because of the OP. He isn't there to contribute. Anyone wo reads him gets why he's there and what that means. Just as anyone who looks through his threads will understand why I'm not there and what that means. Now if Sod was an honest sort, which he tends not to be, he'd note that despite a long, long history of little more than personal attacks on everything from faith to geography (no, really) he's received positive rep from me on more than one occasion for a post within the spirit of the thread or even others, my functional ignore of his notwithstanding.

But that's not why he posts around and about me. He's mostly just a guy with impulse control issues who has a pass from ownership to do what would earn more of us than not a span on the bench. So it's like going to a company picnic where the spoiled son of someone in upper management is being "adorable". :eek:

Again:

Number of ok doser threads I've posted in: 1.
Total posts: 4

Number of posts by ok doser in Quixote's alone and by that username alone: 68

:cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
oh, is that was it was - a "statement of fact"?
Yes. You're demonstrably, childishly obsessed with me and have been for a very long time. The easiest illustration is the post you thought about burying by violating rules you aren't held to with pointlessly enormous letters.

Me: one ok doser thread of all of them. Four posts.

Him, now around seventy posts in Quixote's alone.

i thought it was just more of your retarded whining[/QUOTE]
Here's another Sod favorite: he reports more than just about anyone month to month when he's here. His skin is thinner than a cooked onion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're demonstrably, childishly obsessed with me and have been for a very long time.

oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg

let it all out town, you'll feel better

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That omitted borrowing of a graphic is mostly an example of why, when left alone, I forget you're here. This isn't about feeling. I'm not angry with you. This isn't your fault. You can't help being you. I really believe that now. No one would want to be the way you are if they could help it.

ok doser

oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg

That omitted borrowing of a graphic is mostly an example of why, when left alone, I forget you're here. This isn't about feeling. I'm not angry with you. This isn't your fault. You can't help being you. I really believe that now. No one would want to be the way you are if they could help it.

there there now - doesn't that feel better?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
there there now - doesn't that feel better?
This isn't about feeling. It's about what you're doing.

Again: 4 posts of mine in one thread by you against around 70 in Quixote's alone.

It is what it is. No amount of your dancing around it will change that. The day you stop this is the last day I'll likely think about you being here. But you already know that.

ok doser

you don't see aCW whining about artie or traci posting on his thread

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,688
User Name Posts
aCultureWarrior 706
TracerBullet 218
Arthur Brain 167

ok doser

you don't see naz whining about all the potshots zoo takes at him

Last edited:

ok doser

nope, just town, the whiner

because he thinks he's special

and you are!

Spoiler
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i'm posting on an internet discussion board, on threads started by a myriad of posters
Trolling isn't discussion. This isn't a thread taking on a topic with the two of us differing over it heatedly.

You can't stay away from me. Conversely, a look at your threads makes the objective case that I not only can, but I do. Simple as that. Which is why you can find four posts by me in one thread, total, and I only have to point to your 70 and counting in this one alone...

ok doser

Trolling isn't discussion. This isn't a thread taking on a topic with the two of us differing over it heatedly.

of course it is, retard

you started today in post 315, heatedly whining about me posting in your precious threads more than you post in my crappy threads

and I'm differing with your whiny interpretation and mocking you

towns whines:
Which is why you can find four posts by me in one thread, total, and I only have to point to your 70 and counting in this one alone...

right

like that

:mock:town, the whiny tard

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
who's obsessed with who?
The guy who follows the other guy into his threads and keeps after the attention and not the guy who doesn't. The guy who was once banned for stalking and warned off the thread repeatedly, even by the owner who gives him a long leash these days.

You.

4 posts in all your threads. You have 70 in one of mine. :plain:

The last day you speak to me is the last day I'll think of you.