Town Quixote's

Quincy

im installing a turtle door, complete with future expansion capabilities because i just know he will come home to us soon :eek: !

bybee

Also, if anyone sees this turtle:

turtle-vs-strawbery.jpg

contact Quincy immediately at his Hideout thread.

I watched him fish that strawberry out of a Margarita. Then he hightailed it into the shrubbery.

Quincy

he was drinking????!!!!! my little baby drinking?!?!?! and i bet he ran off into the shrubbery after some girl turtle :think:. hes too young. they just like him because hes cute and they just take what they want and disappear. ive been there, it hurts in the end!! i think he is going to get a rash talking to when he gets home!! :sibbie:

Last edited:

Quincy

And today's thought for potential discussion:

“The liar's punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.” ― George Bernard Shaw

i have known my fair share of liars. its not that i necessarily think they are very bad people, perhaps they have their reasons to omit things and exaggerate but the thing is, there will come a time they are trying to tell you something truthful and serious. you just can't believe them then.

Quincy

yea, turtles are awesome. they certainly are adorable to observe at least. sometimes though, a man just has to move on from the turtles. to girls. yep, but he always remembers that one turtle.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm supposed to be studying mythology and typing up an exam cheatsheet.

I thought I'd study this chart so I'd know how to direct my procrastination.

:plain:

whats-your-procrastination-style.png

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Tinkerer...or would that fall under perfectionist. :think:

I think Tinkerer would fall under "Crisis-Maker." :eek:

And if you're looking for a late lunch, try our subrosas. :chew:
Oops. Already ate. I made a really nice one-bowl lunch of brown rice, black beans, onions, bell pepper and green chilis.

Time for afternoon coffee, though. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Afternoon News

@ the Movies: In a recent interview actress Kirsten Dunst described her kiss with Brad Pitt during the making of the movie Interview With the Vampire, as "disgusting". Though it should be noted the kiss was more of a peck and that the now 30 year old Dunst was only 11 at the time.

To understand Dunst's reaction I recommend you rent nearly any movie she's made since the second Spider-Man and watch it straight through.

Alaska Worst State for Women?

It may be according to an Alaska State Legislature's report. Among the problems are homelessness, heavy rates of incarceration and lower wages.

Said Alaskan state Senator Lesil McGuire, “That’s why it is important for us to figure out what’s behind these numbers and come up with solutions which make Alaska better for our daughters and granddaughters.”

The second worst state? Menopause. :plain:

Zuckerberg To Unfriend IRS

Mark Zuckerberg is set to owe the federal government a whopping 1 billion dollar tax bill in the wake of taking his social network public. Zuckerberg now contends the move was a giant mistake that occurred when, in a late night hurry, he clicked "everyone" instead of "close friends". The billionaire claims the "earnings" are a paper mirage and that he lacks the capital to meet the debt, but is hoping to reach an accommodation via Farmville cash.