Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh Lord, spare us from these lovers of self.....
Your lips to your ear, one of these days.

Holier Than Thou
Never once said by me about me or thought by me about me. It's an invention of your hostility, like most of what you post about me.

and Smarter Than Every Other Man
Supra.

Your insecurity is showing. It's the thing that sponsors the artless malice in what follows.

TINY DANCER TOWN CLOWN:party:
And that's the name of that tune. :e4e:

Coming soon: the Wrap on Monday.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your lips to your ear, one of these days.

Never once said by me about me or thought by me about me. It's an invention of your hostility, like most of what you post about me.

Supra.

Your insecurity is showing. It's the thing that sponsors the artless malice in what follows.

And that's the name of that tune. :e4e:

Coming soon: the Wrap on Monday.

Around the corner? :think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometime today, maybe. The first one has generated around 500 views, which given the months I took off from doing one surprised me.

Good to know the ol haunt still has a little life left in it.

You can give Old GM the credit for that accomplishment. Next time, be careful not to burn the toast before you plug in the toaster. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I should announce this in a good thread, not my own. I think I hold the all time TOL record of length of time with over 26 posts per day. Going on four straight years. A record that will never be touched like Wilt's 100 point game, DiMaggio's hitting streak, and Tom Brady's dominance, lol. Who can possibly touch that record? Four straight years of OVER 26 posts per day. Amazing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I should announce this in a good thread, not my own. I think I hold the all time TOL record of length of time with over 26 posts per day. Going on four straight years. A record that will never be touched like Wilt's 100 point game, DiMaggio's hitting streak, and Tom Brady's dominance, lol. Who can possibly touch that record? Four straight years of OVER 26 posts per day. Amazing.
:think: Could be. A long time ago the site kept track of posts and averages. That has to be up there.

glorydaz

The Wrap
on PC

So the unusual suspects were at it...

free was busy defending the right to speak...

Then CC said the darndest thing...

But then he found an empirical issue...

GM decided to shock...no one, really...

Before...

Tomorrow? North Korea really, really means it this time, and GM Twitters his life away, maybe... :plain:

Town's so cute when he shakes his little tutu and glides across the stage. Gotta love it. :)

glorydaz

[FONT="]The Wrap
on PC
[/FONT]

Before...

Tomorrow? North Korea really, really means it this time, and GM Twitters his life away, maybe... :plain:

Oops, I see my name again. Still shaking his tutu bedecked bootie in our faces. Adorable.

:listen: (he loves to strut his stuff)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
​If you are going to quote her,you can't just go and lock the thread. Not cool, Town.

I suppose I could have just reported the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th repeated, mostly gay innuendo tap dance she made that I stepped around instead of engaging it before I finally locked her out temporarily.

I thought this was a better solution for everyone.

This is how one can brew hatred and discontent on the forum.
See, I don't believe that it does. The people who'd make something out of my locking it are exactly the same people who would have nothing at all to say about the gay baiting nonsense she laced several unresponsive posts with.

You have to take your lumps if you are going to go quoting people and critiquing them. ;)
I stand and trade, if without lowering difference to sex or faith, in every thread linked. This isn't about avoiding anything other than trolling. I chose to exercise a thing the site granted me the power to do instead of involving mods in policing conduct that violates at least two rules. Read over the posts in question. They aren't much.

:e4e:

Almost forgot, I included glory as an experiment. I put her in without the linkage that would draw her to find the answer to a question I had in mind.

And I got the answer I expected.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I suppose I could have just reported the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th repeated, mostly gay innuendo tap dance she made that I stepped around instead of engaging it before I finally locked her out temporarily.

I thought this was a better solution for everyone.

See, I don't believe that it does. The people who'd make something out of my locking it are exactly the same people who would have nothing at all to say about the gay baiting nonsense she laced several unresponsive posts with.

I stand and trade, if without lowering difference to sex or faith, in every thread linked. This isn't about avoiding anything other than trolling. I chose to exercise a thing the site granted me the power to do instead of involving mods in policing conduct that violates at least two rules. Read over the posts in question. They aren't much.

Almost forgot, I included glory as an experiment. I put her in without the linkage that would draw her to find the answer to a question I had in mind.

And I got the answer I expected.

You're just not as clever as you think you are. You quoted me first on May 7, and I saw the deleted posts in my own feed. Let me think....who would be deleting posts? :think: Oh, that's right, the weasel who is railing on my pal GM. Let me check where my friend GM is posting. Oh, there's the weasel up to his old games. If you don't want me posting in your stupid thread....DO NOT QUOTE ME in it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're just not as clever as you think you are. You quoted me first on May 7, and I saw the deleted posts in my own feed.
I'm talking about the last one, the one you only knew about because you follow me about.

Let me think....who would be deleting posts?
Me, for one. In the old days when someone posted something that wasn't worth responding to after an early Wrap I'd step around it and leave an empty space. I'm not sure if the capacity to delete that sort of post was in the mix then, but it is now. I don't know about May 7 particularly. I know I decided to pull one of the couple of Wraps because I wanted a different lineup. Could have been that one. Who knows? Doesn't matter.

DO NOT QUOTE ME in it.
If having your own words put where they're easy to find upsets you this much you should probably put more thought into them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So what I'll do is this, for most of you who come to see the absurdities that pass for reason with a few people like CC, or glory, or the oddly off center musings of our anti-grammarian, I'll be reposting the latest Wrap as often as I need to in order to make it easier on you finding it. In the meantime, here's the last one.

The Wrap
on PC

glorydaz said:
The tiny town clown is pretending to be something he is not.
Well, it was too much work pretending to be something that I am.

If this little buffoon must pontificate
I object to that strongly, being 6' 3" shoeless.

By which I mean I'm that tall out of shoes, not that I'm out of shoes.

This article from TruePundit is very good. It includes a 48 page report released by Louie Gohmert on what he has found in Robert Mueller's background. Some of this I have known about before, and some of it is new to me.This report unmasks a sordid tale of unethical and flat out illegal behavior.
Sounds serious. List the worst thing he was convicted of in an actual court. People should know. (And we're still waiting.)

I know 48 pages seems like a lot, but there are photos interspersed thoughout the document and some significant blank spaces too
Well, you have to know your audience.

CatholicCrusader said:
You just can't help being a snotty arse, can you.
Are you saying with you it's voluntary?

BTW: Whats a more refreshing change than a non-politician billionaire as president, you dimwit.
That's easy, an honest one that aspires to lead the entire nation instead of using parts of it as a boogeyman, sweetness.

CatholicCrusader said:
Who the hell religiously posts in an internet forum.
Well, let's see.

If you quick search to find my last 100 posts it takes you to March 10th, nearly two months ago (prior to this post).

If you quick search to find the last 100 posts of you, CC, it takes you to yesterday at 2:15 in the afternoon (as of this posting).

Because it's just that easy to demonstrate the cognitive disconnect between what you want to be true and what actually is true.

TH, as you might have already guessed...You see, I really don't like you. In fact, I can barely stand you... I really think your humor is second rate and your personality is about third rate. I was taught: "If you don't have something nice to say, say it anyway."
Not a problem. I'm just happy to hear you had some sort of education.

And, in an unrelated bit of sincerity...
I really have to apologize to you.
And in that spirit, I accept.

Before...
The only thing that needs explanation is how you escape getting beat up every day for being a jackass
Because people who think that are mostly people like you. So there's more reason to worry about your spelling than my safety. :D