Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you the management? I must have missed that in my registration.
In Quixote's? Yep. In the same sense that the OP and the posts that are supposed to (by rule) follow it make me.

If you don't then it speaks to your actual purpose within the thread, which is forum stalking and disruption.

In that case I'll appeal to people who follow the posts and interact here for legitimate reasons to join me in appealing to the mods, which is the extent of my proprietary powers, and to post around you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you sad? Would you like us to post in one of your threads?
Don't sweat it. I set a rule and she's announced her intention as a forum stalker set on disrupting the thread. I've reported the latest willful and if anyone wants to join me they're welcome to. Either the rules will be enforced or they won't, but in the meantime I'm asking for everyone interested in the thread to post around and ignore her.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Once again, I've reported both posts set out to spam the thread. I locked it down for a moment, but I'm not going to do that...because I shouldn't have to. If this sort of interruption bothers you then report it. If it doesn't and/or nothing is done on the mod end we'll all just have to work around it.

:cheers:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Would you like us to spam it up?

:plain:

49818e49ca3235526fedcf343970995a.png

Says, NO. not if it is a serious thread.

bybee

It's a shame that you have chosen to ally yourself to the kind of posters who simply take pleasure in maligning, harranguing and annoying other posters.
TH started this thread as a good natured adventure. Why can't you leave it alone?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a shame that you have chosen to ally yourself to the kind of posters who simply take pleasure in maligning, harranguing and annoying other posters.
TH started this thread as a good natured adventure. Why can't you leave it alone?
Those that harangue others are in a banal class of their own. They don't seem to have anything else better to do.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Why can't I post in it?