Town Quixote's

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just in case it ever comes up again and with sufficient photoshopping to keep privacy:

picture.php

look, look!

i'm an attorney too!

courts.jpg

Which is why that wasn't necessary for town to post, anyone who wants to sink low enough to claim things like people dont really do what they say they do for a living, or have children that have died, or have a disease or whatever personal issue or tragedy in their life - that they share with others, called into question, would believe no amount of evidence you give them anyway, or rather they would still "claim" not to believe you.

To town : You owe no one anything as far as proof of your life. I think anyone who demands it to begin with is showing their own insecurity and issues and acting wicked.

Matthew 5:37 "But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes ' or 'No, no'; anything beyond these is of evil.

You do not owe anyone anything beyond your word on it.

To resurrected:

Shameful.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
town has proven, time and time again, that his word is meaningless

besides, can you explain why i should care one way or another whether town used to be an attorney? :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

besides, can you explain why i should care one way or another whether town used to be an attorney? :idunno:

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to search out a jpg and post it on the thread. You obviously care A LOT.

It's so obvious you're obsessed with him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

If you don't care why would you accuse him of not being one or even be worried about it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I appreciate the support, but I mostly posted it because I happened to be in the room where it hangs. We're renovating it as another Jack playroom because it has great light, a wall of high windows with that warping civil war era glass. A really terrific room to write or sculpt or paint in.

Anyway, I took a shot with one of the sheepskins in it and thought it would be a good idea, obscuring the personal and storing it here for the next time someone asked.

It wasn't about or for the person who'd try to raise the doubt. It was for any of you who might have wondered.

:cheers: But thanks for the sentiments, guys. I really appreciate it.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I appreciate the support, but I mostly posted it because I happened to be in the room where it hangs. We're renovating it as another Jack playroom because it has great light, a wall of high windows with that warping civil war era glass. A really terrific room to write or sculpt or paint in.

Anyway, I took a shot with one of the sheepskins in it and thought it would be a good idea, obscuring the personal and storing it here for the next time someone asked.

It wasn't about or for the person who'd try to raise the doubt. It was for any of you who might have wondered.

:cheers: But thanks for the sentiments, guys. I really appreciate it.
Thank you TH. I had wondered about the timing and you have answered that since Perry O Hooper Sr. reigned from 1995 to 2001. Why ever did you retire? I'm simply curious because your legal career seems to have been an abbreviated one.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thank you TH. I had wondered about the timing and you have answered that since Perry O Hooper Sr. reigned from 1995 to 2001. Why ever did you retire? I'm simply curious because your legal career seems to have been an abbreviated one.

You seriously need to mind your own affairs.

bybee

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered to search out a jpg and post it on the thread. You obviously care A LOT.

It's so obvious you're obsessed with him.

So true! A lower class lout jealous of those who have accomplished more than he through their own efforts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Given this isn't particularly personal to me so...I didn't retire, really. I just stopped practicing indefinitely. I'm not sure if I'll pick up again. I've been asked to and I've helped a few attorneys in an advisory capacity, but who knows? I'm not inclined and I'm loving what I'm doing. If I have anything like the good fortune I had as an attorney then I likely won't return to it.

You do realize it's been about twenty years since Hooper was seated. No idea why the length of my practice concerns you enough to blow the cert up and look up the particulars on Hooper. That seems a bit invested. The question is, in what?

I was a VAWA lawyer for the first few years of my professional life, as I've said to you and others more than once. I was a trial dog for well over a decade carrying a bar limit recommended case load for most of that... so I likely tried more cases than the average lawyer does in twice that time and felt the weight of it by the time I moved to purely appellate process.

After a while I realized that for me it was trial or boredom or something else. I'd had a stomach full of trial, so I opted for the else and decided to try my hand at a thing I love. Jack coming along solidified the idea and here I am.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Given we aren't friends and your conduct on matters relating to my personal life in relation to my family I don't know that you merit an answer. That said, it isn't particularly personal to me so...I didn't retire, really. I just stopped practicing indefinitely. I'm not sure if I'll pick up again. I've been asked to and I've helped a few attorneys in an advisory capacity, but who knows? I'm not inclined and I'm loving what I'm doing. If I have anything like the good fortune I had as an attorney then I likely won't return to it.

You do realize it's been about twenty years since Hooper was seated. No idea why the length of my practice concerns you enough to blow the cert up and look up the particulars on Hooper. That seems a bit invested. The question is, in what?

Identity theft phishing? Stalking? Weird behavior isnt it.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Given this isn't particularly personal to me so...I didn't retire, really. I just stopped practicing indefinitely. I'm not sure if I'll pick up again. I've been asked to and I've helped a few attorneys in an advisory capacity, but who knows? I'm not inclined and I'm loving what I'm doing. If I have anything like the good fortune I had as an attorney then I likely won't return to it.

I was a VAWA lawyer for the first few years of my professional life, as I've said to you and others more than once. I was a trial dog for well over a decade carrying a bar limit recommended case load for most of that... so I likely tried more cases than the average lawyer does in twice that time and felt the weight of it by the time I moved to purely appellate process.

After a while I realized that for me it was trial or boredom or something else. I'd had a stomach full of trial, so I opted for the else and decided to try my hand at a thing I love. Jack coming along solidified the idea and here I am.
Thank you again. I was simply trying to gain some insight. For some strange reason various people who troll every post that I make seem to think I am your enemy. I do not consider us enemies. I think you have always been quite kind except when you take umbrage.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thank you again. I was simply trying to gain some insight. For some strange reason various people who troll every post that I make seem to think I am your enemy. I do not consider us enemies. I think you have always been quite kind except when you take umbrage.

One of the lessons I've learned here is that people will out themselves over time. I worried about that for the longest because I had no real understanding of internet forums and their differences. Chrys was wrong about anyone needing to make that sort of thing their occupation. I don't like how you are, how you conduct your business...that isn't a comment on your immortal soul, it isn't a death sentence and it's something completely within your control.

You may be a troll and this may be your meat. You may be lonely without knowing how to connect to people. Maybe you're someone who self-sabotages for a reason that would draw genuine sympathy if it was known and could be credited...I don't know the answer to what ails you, but something does and it's serious.

That said, I don't have enemies. I have people who don't like me and people whose practices make it impossible for me to embrace them. Your comments lead me to believe you're both, despite these momentary attempts at easy reinvention. But if you aren't and your words lead to the impression more's the pity.

I think you have a long, slow road to altering the general perception of you around here and I've seen little enough evidence that you have any sustainable interest in that journey. But I hold out hope for anyone, even people who've taken the sorts of loathsome shots at me that you have. We are what we will ourselves to be, for good or ill. There has to be hope in that.

doloresistere

One of the lessons I've learned here is that people will out themselves over time. I worried about that for the longest because I had no real understanding of internet forums and their differences. Chrys was wrong about anyone needing to make that sort of thing their occupation. I don't like how you are, how you conduct your business...that isn't a comment on your immortal soul, it isn't a death sentence and it's something completely within your control.

You may be a troll and this may be your meat. You may be lonely without knowing how to connect to people. Maybe you're someone who self-sabotages for a reason that would draw genuine sympathy if it was known and could be credited...I don't know the answer to what ails you, but something does and it's serious.

That said, I don't have enemies. I have people who don't like me and people whose practices make it impossible for me to embrace them. Your comments lead me to believe you're both, despite these momentary attempts at easy reinvention. But if you aren't and your words lead to the impression more's the pity.

I think you have a long, slow road to altering the general perception of you around here and I've seen little enough evidence that you have any sustainable interest in that journey. But I hold out hope for anyone, even people who've taken the sorts of loathsome shots at me that you have. We are what we will ourselves to be, for good or ill. There has to be hope in that.

I feel pity for her as well. I actually like her many times. I just can't stand her though when she gangs up on A4T along with sky and makes vicious attacks on her personal life. Perhaps she wants someone to hurt inside as badly as she does? I like you too TH. We disagree on alot. The one thing I cannot understand about you is how you can seem to like and agree with granite so many times. You do seem to be agreeable as possible with as many people as possible.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

I have always admired your formidable skill set. And you have done it again alluding to some alleged ailment. You take aim to always put others on the defensive. I would consider hiring you if I needed an attorney.

May the peace of God be with you always.

bybee

I have always admired your formidable skill set. And you have done it again alluding to some alleged ailment. You take aim to always put others on the defensive. I would consider hiring you if I needed an attorney.

May the peace of God be with you always.

Either you misinterpret or you are filled with malice.
All you need do is stay away from TH.

fool

Hall of Fame
Throwing down the Goblet

Throwing down the Goblet

I hearby publicly challenge Town Heretic in the thread of his most frequent presence to a Battle Royale!
Topic:
First Cause.
Let us settle this once and for all.
Or not, we'll prolly just talk about it.
And I meant gauntlet not goblet.
Unless I've been drinking beer from my glove.
Again.

fool

Hall of Fame
:think: Remind me, is that the one that has cheese? Because if it is try and stop me (see how I did that?). :eek:

That's a Royale with cheese.
And I was not drinking from my glove as I had suspected, that was my boot and I was using it as a can cozy (apparently)
So
This thing is on.
I'll put in the paper work.