Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why I oughta...

We'll take the cavities for the literature any day.
See, that just sounds so French. :eek:

Only having a go with our neighbors across the pond. Southerners in particular have always felt a fond affinity with the English. Perhaps because, as with the English in Europe, we have originated a disproportionate share of the literary and artistic merit to be had in our hemisphere.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
See, that just sounds so French. :eek:

Only having a go with our neighbors across the pond. Southerners in particular have always felt a fond affinity with the English. Perhaps because, as with the English in Europe, we have originated a disproportionate share of the literary and artistic merit to be had in our hemisphere.

Plus ça change?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Humpday Eve Gazette​

So the new kid kept asking (well, meant to)...
Is this a right wing forum!

Leading to...
I don't think so.... he asked the same question on about three different threads.

Maybe you should change his username to Edward G (I wonder how often he's going to ask that) Robinson? :plain:

Helped Smartyfire out in the annoying things atheists say thread...
...I'm clearly in no shape to be attempting to formulate sentences in English right now. (I even made a stupid mistake I had to go back and edit when I was writing that sentence!)
I think you meant to write: "I even make a stupid mistakes I have to go back and to edit when I am the writing a sentences."

No, no need to thank me. :plain:

And...
How do you give someone reputation more than once in one day?
How do YOU give reputation once a day? :plain:

What sorcery is this? It won't even let me give more to people I last gave to at least a week ago.
So you're saying you rep fewer than five people a week...(see: how do YOU...)

Followed by...
Here's another approach guaranteed to win hearts and minds and build relationships: I was once like you but then I studied the bible. :plain: Or, then I thought about it/learned to read/had the tumor removed, etc.

That sort of thing. :plain:.

Then...
I don't have an anti-atheist rant, I don't differentiate them from anyone else...
:think: You might have prosopagnosia.

Well...
...Actually, I'm having lasagna. :)
Lasagna? I can't see that...:think: Maybe I have lasagnagnosia. :shocked:

And by the time it was spiraling...
An American still trying to win hearts and minds, sir I admire your resolve!
...Did you hear about anna? We think she might have prosopagnosia. And by we I mean me, mostly, but I'm something of a plurality around here...or so I hear...from us. :think:

Tomorrow? More fun with atheists, breakfast with champions and Nick Nolte crashes the Batmobile...or a thread.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're one of his biggest fans.

Who Posted?

Town Heretic 386
resurrected 147
Eeset 80

I'm sure you'll be by here again the next time you're at the library, it's just too hard for you to resist.
Oh gosh I didn't realize that I was so far behind. Town that is.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You're one of his biggest fans.

Who Posted?

Town Heretic 386
resurrected 147
Eeset 80

I'm sure you'll be by here again the next time you're at the library, it's just too hard for you to resist.

why should i try to resist? :idunno:

besides, it's nice to know that eeset and i (and town himself, of course :chuckle: ) are keeping town "relevant"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thursday Morning Gazette

So over in the NFL thread, I said...
The news out of Green Bay is that Rogers is out for a minimum of three weeks...
And someone took exception to my spelling:

originally written by anonymous

With a D, man! It's Rodgers WITH A D!!!

But everyone knows you can't find D in Green Bay these days. :eek:

Waxed nostalgic in chrys' noon somewhere...
beer, cheese, crackers..
johnny-carson-as-karnak(1).jpg

Name something you find: in chrys' first aid kit, AB posts and Eeset's Southern relations.

Bumped philosophical elbows with anna in some sort of grammar thread...
I'm a big fan of minimalism.
Did you really need "big"?

Then rainee showed up and before you know it things were taking a dark turn...
Thanks rainee, but I sure am not at all - much more like the copycat AB was teasing me about because what I did has been done many times before by many other much more creative minds. But I'm glad you're having fun with this and the whole spirit of the thing. :)
Well, if there's one thing AB has had his share of exposure to it's more creative minds. :plain:

And...
Yes... his own, in particular. :)
So you're saying he's exposed to his own mind. :think: There'd been rampant speculation on the point. I'll put you in the "Has" column then.

Then a justifiably exasperated BV found no relief...
YOU ALL ARE MISSING MY POINT(S)
Then kindly remove your hat and we should round that omission nicely.

While bybee was pushing the envelope in the keep a word/change a word thread...adding to "road"...
The road not taken....
:luigi:
New to the thread, eh... :plain: :eek:

Followed by a twofer in the grammar thread, which was surprisingly active...
normally he isn't that clear
You want to confuse a blind guy you make him a color commentator. :plain:

Chrys, there you go again, you wind him up faster than most :eek:
Oh snap. :plain:

Seriously though, I think you might have.

And Anna answered aCW, who was being rotten to the core conservative values thread...
No. I've told you that repeatedly. I really have nothing else to say to you other than you're dishonest about people here and you're dishonest in debate and I. am. not. interested.

It would be a good thing if you just stopped posting to me.
Did you mean to add the "to me" at the end or was that a typo? :plain:

Tomorrow? :think: It looks like rain.

bybee

Thursday Morning Gazette

So over in the NFL thread, I said...

Waxed nostalgic in chrys' noon somewhere...

Bumped philosophical elbows with anna in some sort of grammar thread...

Then rainee showed up and before you know it things were taking a dark turn...

And...

Then a justifiably exasperated BV found no relief...

While bybee was pushing the envelope in the keep a word/change a word thread...adding to "road"...

Followed by a twofer in the grammar thread, which was surprisingly active...

And Anna answered aCW, who was being rotten to the core conservative values thread...

Tomorrow? :think: It looks like rain.

The thing is TH, I do take liberties!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH, I never doubted for a minute.

The pathetic few who made it an issue can go jump in a lake.
I have all my sheepskins in a room I was using for appellate work and research back in the day. I'm converting into Jack's other play area, given I don't need it and have another room in mind for my writing area eventually. Started to do the whole run, from undergrad to law school, but that felt too much like a trumpet and this one made the point. It's the general cert you get from the State Supreme Court.

Thanks else. :D :cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well done.
Thanks. Some people likely won't be satisfied, but lawyers certifications are very specific documents. Mine has the signature of the sitting justices of our Supreme Court on it. You won't find it in a novelty shop and coupled with AMR's attestation and my own demonstrated knowledge/training in the law only a fool should continue to contest the point.

Which opens the door for four or five around here on a good day. :D

bybee

what kind of a retard would invest so much energy in caring about the opinions of anonymous strangers on the internet? :idunno:

As opposed to a petty dweeb who spends his time insulting total strangers on the internet? Not to mention making fun of people with disabilities? Also an advocate for cruelty to animals? :confused:

bybee

Thanks. Some people likely won't be satisfied, but lawyers certifications are very specific documents. Mine has the signature of the sitting justices of our Supreme Court on it. You won't find it in a novelty shop and coupled with AMR's attestation and my own demonstrated knowledge/training in the law only a fool should continue to contest the point.

Which opens the door for four or five around here on a good day. :D

I suppose he finished mopping the floors and had nothing better to do with himself.