Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well said. It seems the Desperate duo of Hash and Rehash can't find a more fitting place for themselves.
Well, you can't blame people for wanting to be read, if only by accident. :eek: I stopped speaking publicly to Voldemort some time ago. Reeset is probably next. There's no real profit in it.

Latest Gazette found here.

IMJerusha

:D Thanks FS. It's developed a pretty wide readership. Of course, trolls come with the territory, but that's life for you. Get enough attention and people who can't get it on their own will latch on. The good news is they only end up making themselves look exactly like what they are, so it saves the necessity of rebuttal except on slow news days.

:poly:

Latest Gazette found here.

image.jpg

"I am not a troll....err, crook!"

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Well said. It seems the Desperate duo of Hash and Rehash can't find a more fitting place for themselves.

... I hope it will also be more of the sort of place where people can have conversation, not debate, and say hello and stretch their legs, tell a joke, talk about something they've read or watched or noodled.

Anyway, I wanted a place for people to stop in and talk about anything they think the rest of us might find interesting without having to commit to a thread to do it.

looks like bybee figures town's a liar :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Look again.
Don't worry about it, bybee. When I started the thread I'd hoped for a broader participation with a different slant and creative expression than Observations. But it soon became apparent to me that like New Coke, there wasn't a palate for it, so it moved back to a closer kinship with the first thread.

That's life. I'm happy enough with it either way. It's rarely about personal attacks, as I demonstrated answering a similarly silly charge by Eeset a while back...just as most of my posts aren't about that, as I suspect the people who visit this thread for entertainment already know. This month we've had close to four thousand views and very little complaint. None from anyone who should matter.

I can live with that. :e4e:

bybee

Don't worry about it, bybee. When I started the thread I'd hoped for a broader participation with a different slant and creative expression than Observations. But it soon became apparent to me that like New Coke, there wasn't a palate for it, so it moved back to a closer kinship with the first thread.

That's life. I'm happy enough with it either way. It's rarely about personal attacks, as I demonstrated answering a similarly silly charge by Eeset a while back...just as most of my posts aren't about that, as I suspect the people who visit this thread for entertainment already know. This month we've had close to four thousand views and very little complaint. None from anyone who should matter.

I guess it is the big picture that counts. Your threads are entertaining. Most of the regulars like being here.
Into every life a little schmutz must fall.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Dearest Town, you really should lighten up. I enjoy this thread. But it seems that you go all squirrel whenever I make a comment. I am really not the evil witch you portray.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dearest Town, you really should lighten up.
Translation: let me slap at you with something baseless and then when you respond on point, I'll make assertions like this one. :rolleyes:

I enjoy this thread.
I invite anyone who believes that to click on the post number beside the general thread title here in And the Rest. Then, when the sub menu pops up click on the number by her name and read though the contributions then form your own opinion of her opinion and why she's actually here.

But it seems that you go all squirrel whenever I make a comment.
Nope. You leveled a charge and my response was, "Let's look" followed by a breakdown of Gazette participation that upended your assertion. Else, I don't care for trolls.

I am really not the evil witch you portray.
Which would really, really, really be on point if I'd said you were. You're an attention seeking missile with little evidenced ethic.

Congratulations, but I think I take exception to this. I matter, you young whipper snapper! :mmph:
When did you complain and about what? :idunno: :D

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Translation: let me slap at you with something baseless and then when you respond on point, I'll make assertions like this one. :rolleyes:

I invite anyone who believes that to click on the post number beside the general thread title here in And the Rest. Then, when the sub menu pops up click on the number by her name and read though the contributions then form your own opinion of her opinion and why she's actually here.

Nope. You leveled a charge and my response was, "Let's look" followed by a breakdown of Gazette participation that upended your assertion. Else, I don't care for trolls.

Quote me saying anything like that. We'll all wait while you don't. :plain:
Are you calling me a troll?

IMJerusha

When did you complain and about what? :idunno: :D

Mmm, mmm, mmm, :nono: How quickly they forget! Recall, sir, my complaint for lack of mention of my wonderful personage (yes, my wonderful personage) in your oh so wonderful Gazette? When you finally got around to it, I had to spend a fortune on a surfing celebration! :cool:

As a fatter of mact, that was so much fun, I must do it again!

:surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame