Town Quixote's

sky.

BANNED
Banned
002.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and yet you broadcast every move your beautiful son makes and post scads of pictures of him and yourself on an open board
Okay, I'll relent for an answer.

I don't broadcast every move of my son. Rather, I select, over time, some photos to share with my friends here on TOL. I didn't create the thread for anyone else but as there's no way to restrict access to it I can't help if you or anyone else wanders in.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, I'll relent for an answer.

I don't broadcast every move of my son. Rather, I select, over time, some photos to share with my friends here on TOL. I didn't create the thread for anyone else but as there's no way to restrict access to it I can't help if you or anyone else wanders in.
I think it is wonderful that you are proud of Jack. I enjoy the pictures you post.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
...I don't talk about family with your sort of person.

and yet you broadcast every move your beautiful son makes and post scads of pictures of him and yourself on an open board

:think:

... I select, over time, some photos to share with my friends here on TOL.

You do more than select them. You post them on an open, public discussion board that has 249 online users at this moment, only 29 of whom are registered users. Whether you realize it or not, you're talking about family right now with 229 people you've never had a dialogue with. You don't have any idea what kind of people they are.

If you wanted to share your photos with friends there's no end of other, more private ways you could do that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You do more than select them. You post them on an open, public discussion board that has 249 online users at this moment, only 29 of whom are registered users.
Every board is open. I've answered you on who is the intended audience. I don't see any threat to my family given the want of particulars.

If you wanted to share your photos with friends there's no end of other, more private ways you could do that.
And I could also post them here. As this place is the singular point of contact I have with many, like anna, it's the best, easiest way to share them.

Now you've had the answer. Accept it, don't accept it, print it out and make an airplane out of it. :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
What's it got to do with you exactly? Do you make a habit of asking personal questions in public forums?
You have a problem with simple questions on a Christian forum? I find it rather easy to appreciate much about people yet not their entirety.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As it turns out, only registered and logged in members can see the Jack attachment photos I've set out, which is nearly all of them.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
As it turns out, only registered and logged in members can see the Jack attachment photos I've set out, which is nearly all of them.
I wish Jack all the best this world has to offer. Actually I wish that too for his mother and you TH. But I hope we can continue to be antagonists. Its just so much fun.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wish Jack all the best this world has to offer. Actually I wish that too for his mother and you TH. But I hope we can continue to be antagonists. Its just so much fun.
This is normally where I'd repost what you've said in relation to my family before, followed by a civil request for you to leave them out of it.

But that's too much trouble.

To anyone else, she's seeing what mileage she can get out of doing something she hopes will bother me.

Trolls. What are you going to do? At least she owned up to it at the last.

Else... Meh. :plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is normally where I'd repost what you've said in relation to my family before, followed by a civil request for you to leave them out of it.

But that's too much trouble.

To anyone else, she's seeing what mileage she can get out of doing something she hopes will bother me.

Trolls. What are you going to do? At least she owned up to it at the last.

Else... Meh. :plain:
Amazing. I wish you and yours the best and you respond with threats. :idunno:

I went back and took the time to read of your Buddhist past and struggles. I was trying to grasp just a bit of why you are you. And you attack. I don't know what to make of it. Perhaps you can help me understand. What is it you want?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Amazing. I wish you and yours the best and you respond with threats. :idunno:
What threat? Calling you out on what you are?

I can see how a strong enough light would seem like a threat to you, but let me spare you the worry: everyone knows.

I went back and took the time to read of your Buddhist past and struggles.
I don't care. It's just part of your act.

I was trying to grasp just a bit of why you are you.
You don't care. You're just here for the "fun" of trolling.

And you attack.
Attack? :chuckle:

I don't know what to make of it. Perhaps you can help me understand. What is it you want?
Translation: tell me what it is you want so I can do the opposite of that thing.

It's like when I asked her to leave my family out of this a while back and you've seen how that went.

Trolls. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

You have a problem with simple questions on a Christian forum? I find it rather easy to appreciate much about people yet not their entirety.

Simple questions no, personal questions yes. How many times have people asked you for information on your relationships 'simply out of curiosity'?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
What threat? Calling you out on what you are?

I can see how a strong enough light would seem like a threat to you, but let me spare you the worry: everyone knows.

I don't care. It's just part of your act.
You don't care. You're just here for the "fun" of trolling.
Attack? :chuckle:
Translation: tell me what it is you want so I can do the opposite of that thing.

It's like when I asked her to leave my family out of this a while back and you've seen how that went.
When I wish you and your family well I mean that sincerely. It amazes me that you can not accept that simple expression of good will. Evidently you prefer to cast aspersions.

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Simple questions no, personal questions yes. How many times have people asked you for information on your relationships 'simply out of curiosity'?
What would you like to know? I don't want to go into too much detail for fear of infractions but if you want to know anything just ask. I am not afraid to disclose my personal life.