Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"I was so close to reporting this one until I realized you'd written bastion. Man, I really need to consider reading glasses."

Dude, what's on your head? Sheesh!!

image.php

So that's where they went. I was looking everywhere for them...I suppose that should have been my first clue. :eek:

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Sinfully.

Anyway, I thought I'd best step in, your threads aren't going to go anywhere without your groupie.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Todays Gazette

Went shopping at World Market no score came home and searched the Internet for what I wanted.

Decided to start the much needed power wash of the back side of the house.

Had hot wings and a salad for supper. :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sorry, Sky is trying to prove something to herself by trolling the thread. Not a problem, but I'm going to lock it down until either the admin deals with it or, if not, until my next Gazette and I'm sorry to those who actually wanted to post in the meantime for any inconvenience. :thumb:

Anyone else think her avatar looks constipated? :think: That might explain it.

Friday :yawn: Morning Gazette

Continued to wonder at the creative output of SD...
"Boo-frickety-hoo!"
93.gif
~ Dr. Evil
How is your post count not higher? :plain:

Then...
Gosh bybee you must have mistaken me for someone who cares...
That really was a mistake. :plain:

So I warned Paul that he was being treated poorly by someone smiling at him in the moment and he responded in inimitable Paul fashion...
God is not the Law of the Land!!
Free hot dogs!

Yahtzee! :plain:

Wrestled with Stripe over the new mod qualifications...
...Diversity is divisive.
That's what Hitler thought.

He'd have made an awful mod. :plain:

Try this. Read through all the reports submitted by those on your wish-list and see how many of them were completely ignored.
You might as well have described how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Same linkage.

Then Tam made a list and a funny...
Needs to be one that does not get their feelings hurt easily.
That hurt my feelings.

Needs to be one that is present on a daily basis (or close to it).
You mean around here or while they're here? :think: I think you just hurt my feelings again.

Needs to be one that is not intimidated by others.
If you say so...dang! This just isn't going well...unless you think it is...yep, I'm weeping. Just couldn't get any worse.

Stripe
Lighthouse
I was wrong. :rotfl:

That heated up...
And therefore, I'm wrong?
Therefore you agree with Hitler. Your being wrong is just gravy.

Where'd you get your critical thinking skillz?
...The usual.

When are you getting yours?

So of course rEeset was in link Flint...
Well Town I just took you off of ignore.
Yes. We all believe that's what happened. :plain:

But if I have a vote you will never be a Moderator.
It's all that respect you have for me, no doubt...wait, what day is it? :chuckle:

And...
...Surely you know that I have almost no respect for you.
Like being called irresponsible by a Congressman.

Why pretend?
That's something only you can answer. :e4e:

Tomorrow? Fun with math and sum such. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Then it occurred to me...why should I care? You'll read around her. I can either give her what she wants by closing the thread or worrying about her again or shrug and continue what I started. If she or anyone else does enough spamming to irk any of you then report it. If it doesn't then it isn't amounting to anything anyway.

:think: The only sure way to break that cycle is to respond to it out of a different mindset.

So let her post. God knows she isn't getting any readership in her own threads--maybe this one can help her out.

Feel free, sky. Ride my coattails into something like...you know. :cheers:

Much good may it do you. Huzzah! :D

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Then it occurred to me...the only thing worse than some small, bitter person trying to goad someone into silliness is obliging them. :D

So let her post. God knows she isn't getting any readership in her own threads so maybe this one can help her out.

Now that is the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now that is the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is. But why someone who only just finished loudly proclaiming her want of respect for me would say that, would even be here is anyone's guess...couldn't be an insincere echo of the same motive/problem found in sky's noggin and approach here, could it?

I thought the point behind the Diary Club was animosity. After a little number crunching I see the animosity is an extension of something else, not difference or even personality.

And the truth will set you free. :eek:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is. But why someone who only just finished loudly proclaiming her want of respect for me would say that, would even be here is anyone's guess...couldn't be an insincere echo of the same motive/problem found in sky's noggin and approach here, could it?

I thought the point behind the Diary Club was animosity. After a little number crunching I see the animosity is an extension of something else, not difference or even personality.

And the truth will set you free. :eek:
Town would you liked me to explain to you the only two problems that have ever existed between us (from my side)? I am more than willing to discuss them.

Arthur Brain

Then it occurred to me...why should I care? You'll read around her. I can either give her what she wants by closing the thread or worrying about her again or shrug and continue what I started. If she or anyone else does enough spamming to irk any of you then report it. If it doesn't then it isn't amounting to anything anyway.

:think: The only sure way to break that cycle is to respond to it out of a different mindset.

So let her post. God knows she isn't getting any readership in her own threads--maybe this one can help her out.

Well as long as I can still post here then it's all good right?

Right?

fine...I see what's happening here...mumble etc

Anyway, on a completely unrelated note I didn't see a bus coming earli :dead:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town would you liked me to explain to you the only two problems that have ever existed between us (from my side)? I am more than willing to discuss them.
I don't recall asking you to. No, I'm not interested. You've been really clear about your opinion of me since frequently enough that if that never existed we'd be where we are now. You've been part of a pack that tracked mud in here as though it signified...and I think you're a little lost.

I also think being angry with you for a time for not understanding what I thought everyone should, the same problem that made me mistakenly believe that if I could alter Sod if the cost was high enough...that was a waste of time. A silly business.

Now I'm doing what I meant to do, what gives me and any number of people who read me enjoyment. I find it gratifying and I'm grateful for the feedback and interest, the daily exercise of it...I'll continue doing it regardless of what you do or sky does or Sod when he returns. Because you only ultimately matter to me if I decide you do. In the end that's the strength, the impregnable fortress each of us possesses but few of us use, because we're too wedded to what someone else thinks about us instead of considering why. :D

Post/don't post, but if you have character of any notable strength you'll do it within the OP. If you don't you aren't worth noting, considering or getting excited about one way or the other.

Be well. :e4e: