Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Pretty soon he lets it slip that he thinks you're too stupid to appreciate his incredible wit, hence he's too smart to continue giving you the time of day....
Except you've already said you think you're smarter in the way that matters, in the world. And you've been absolutely clear that you think you have a superior grasp of scripture.

He even feels sorry for you...... before you end up making him "upset" enough to tell you how stupid you are again.
I don't think you're stupid. I've never said it or thought it and I'm happy to go on the record here on the point, though I don't particularly like you. I think you're worried about it and my education so you keep coming back to it over and over, from fancy words to smart this and not too smart that. I think it bothers you so you try to devalue it, the way your peculiarly myopic friend does.

Now I'll let you two girls go back to telling the world what I am and how over it all you are. :plain:

glorydaz

You guys want a real funny, in another thread she's going on and on about me not letting a thing go, before rushing over to this thread. :plain:

I didn't rush over here. :confused:

I merely clicked on that little thing at the end of this thread, and it brought me here without my having to break a sweat.

And, you forgot to mention that you kept going on and on after I did, and here you are going on and on again. Yep, by golly, that is real funny. How come you forgot to mention that? :think:

You really should try and crack a smile, it would do you wonders, and your disposition is bound to improve, as well. Just saying. ;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except you've already said you think you're smarter in the way that matters, in the world. And you've been absolutely clear that you think you have a superior grasp of scripture.

So why do you keep going on and on about a thing I don't?

Rather, I'd make a comment and you'd run to a literal reading that didn't make sense in context. You did it so often I began to wonder if I'd been approaching you wrong. So I finally asked.

I don't think you're stupid. I've never said it or thought it and I'm happy to go on the record here on the point, though I don't particularly like you.

I think you're worried about it and my education so you keep coming back to it over and over, from fancy words to smart this and not too smart that. I think it bothers you so you try to devalue it, the way your peculiarly myopic friend does.

Now I'll let you two girls go back to telling the world what I am and how over it all you are. :plain:

The only reason someone would devalue another person's superior education would be due to jealousy or feelings of inferiority.

glorydaz

You should add a "Hoo-boy" before that to really give it punch.

Shouldn't you be out on a date? Or is it a school night where you live?

I think everyone missed it before. How old are you, really?

Yeah, this is the real Town Heretic. The one who preaches love and concern and forgiveness for some make believe stripper, but has nothing but an evil gossiping tongue for a real person posting on this board.

That's what's known as speaking with a forked tongue....two faced....hypocritical. Thanks Town for the great example. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, this is the real Town Heretic. The one who preaches love and concern and forgiveness for some make believe stripper, but has nothing but an evil gossiping tongue for a real person posting on this board.
See, I thought you'd run that way with it. That's how your mind works. So I added a bit prior to this posting of yours.

And you're misstating my part in the thread I left for you, the one where you say I won't let it go. I said it doesn't matter who the victim is, stripper, soccer mom, preacher's wife. Rape is evil, wrong, and has no part of God, is not a punishment for sin and is an offense against God's law and man's. :plain:

ClimateSanity

True, and we can't all be as evil as you no matter how many ID's we could muster up. :think:

This obsession with my IDs is odd. Every explanation I've heard for them is way off. The first three were to avoid confrontation. I wanted to start new. I didn't realize people will recognize you if they knew you before. I just hated having the same tired discussions with the same tired people. This last one came about out of a sheer desire to take part. This time I realized the end game for my enemies was my banning. I knew who pushed my buttons and so I deliberately ignored them and refused to engage them. I plan on lasting this time, so i will continue to ignore and just taking time off when needed.

The idea that I'm just dishonest and trying to deceive people just blows me away. If I sneak back in and get on the speaker phone and say Voltaire has returned!!!!, I risk instant banning IMO. I noticed my friends didn't try to out me with constant harassment. It was my enemies that did that. Trying to keep a low profile is just common sense for a permabanned member....not dishonesty.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh shut up you hypocrite. You've added a bit too much already. :down:
Now don't get mad because your mind went where it would and it wasn't where I was taking you. And don't get mad because you can't keep saying I won't let a thing go as I leave a thread to you and you stick around here to give an actual working definition of hypocrisy and irony.

Or you could just go away...or can you? :think:

I'm starting to believe you can't.

ClimateSanity

Clearly you folks have gotten out of hand with this mob mentality. You've doubled down, and he's done nothing to you. What a bunch of phonies you are. :nono:

And what could have possibly triggered that kind of tirade? Hmmmmmm? The same harassment that is going on now. I would deserve what I get if that's how in was acting now.....its not. I'm not a victim now (played or otherwise) because I won't play their witch hunt games anymore. I've come to realize now that they just do it for the gang of seven's sadistic entertainment.

ClimateSanity

That's what's known as speaking with a forked tongue....two faced....hypocritical. Thanks Town for the great example. :thumb:

Yeah, he's a fake through and through.