Fast personality disorder test

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
According to the majority of studies, the overall prevalence of personality disorders in the United States is consistently around 10 percent, roughly 30 million people. Unfortunately, people with personality disorders do not know that they have them until they are diagnosed, and that typically does not occur until symptoms are so severe that they actively seek help from mental health professionals.

According to the most recent study, obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is the most frequent disorder in community samples in the United States, followed by narcissistic and borderline personality disorders.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Everywhere I've ever worked, when people are fired, I hear them complain about the boss or whomever and most of the times they're exaggerated or outright lies.

Many people have worked in--and been fired by--previous presidential administrations. The sheer numbers of former Trump administration personnel who have gone public with their concerns about President Trump's mental state is utterly unprecedented:

President Donald Trump's staffers are concerned about his mental capabilities, according to the book "A Warning" by an anonymous senior Trump administration official. The author, who still works in the administration, expresses dire concerns that Trump is unfit for office and dangerous, according to The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book...According to The Washington Post, the author of "A Warning" wrote that Trump "stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity." "I am not qualified to diagnose the president's mental acuity," they wrote, according to The Post. "All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness."

-- https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-book-2019-11

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump’s former chief of staff John Kelly is said to have described him as “unhinged,” and “off the rails,” and to have called the White House "Crazytown” because of Trump’s unbalanced state.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...office/599128/

Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump levels scathing criticism at the President in her forthcoming book, accusing him of being a "sociopath" and charging that Trump's "hubris and willful ignorance" dating back to his early days threatens the country.

Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," accuses Donald Trump's father of creating a toxic family dynamic that best explains how the President acts today.

Mary Trump, a licensed clinical psychologist, offers her take on Trump's actions in the White House -- charging he's shown "a blatant display of sociopathic disregard for human life"...

"That's what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends--ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance," Mary Trump writes.

-- https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/polit...ump/index.html