Banned
Sound of My Voice

Super trippy and makes you think.

Randomly came across it on Cinemax one day and it's a gem

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yes, it's funny how irrelevant a person's sexuality seems when you compare it to saving 14 million people, winning a world war, and laying the groundwork for the world in which we live. It's almost as if he was mutilated and killed for nothing.
So if someone did something similar and was also a serial killer they shouldn't be punished for the murders?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Draft Day: getting it on a free Dish weekend is like getting Brady late in the Draft...if you didn't have to pay for him. :D

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How's that false equivalence treating you?
I wasn't trying to make an equivalence. I was using an extreme to make a point.

The bottom line is that if someone is guilty of a capital crime then nothing else they do should keep them from being executed.

Your issue, which you have failed to actually argue, is whether or not homosexual sex should be a capital crime.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
About Time: they made more movies like this, which was a charming, bittersweet narrative about a family with a very special relationship to the subject.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sorry about the lag. A spate then. :geek:

Ant-man: much ado about little.

Minions: less ado about slightly more.

San Andreas: let's just say the fault here is obvious.

Pan: panned.

The Martian: how many times does Matt Damon have to be trapped before he realizes that he isn't cut out for space travel?

Pitch Perfect 2: the humor wasn't sharp enough.

musterion

THE INCREDIBLE HULK (TV, 1977): Guy loses girl, turns green, loses 2nd girl, is presumed dead.

QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER (1990):
Magnum P.I. is brought to Australia to slaughter natives and Alan Rickman.

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE (1996): Classic TV show premise + Bush hatred = insult to the entire surviving cast of classic TV show.

WILD, WILD WEST (1999): Classic TV show premise + idiot writers = insult to surviving star of classic TV show.

STAR TREK (2009):
Classic TV show premise - original cast, spirit, tone and purpose = not Star Trek.

DREAMS FROM MY REAL FATHER (2012): Obama looks way much more like a son of Frank Marshall Davis than of his alleged father.

Foxfire

"Into the Woods", don't go!

iu

Last edited: