For Complainers, Whiners, Nitpickers only.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
troll fare.......

troll fare.......

For Complainers, Whiners, Nitpickers only. (Fault Finders too)

I just answered my own question I asked in the chatbox.

Anyone have a bone to pick over why some 'trolls' are more 'tolerated' than others here? What do you think of forum pets that might get to slide by some rules, while others get the 'crunch'? While the forum is openly 'biased', some things still might be worth nitpicking about :) - might have to add 'bone-picking' to the list.

:troll:​

pj

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I heard this at funeral the other day, "That expensive casket doesn't make the deceased any deader."

What a nitpicker :mmph:
I'm a nitpicker. I have finally convinced my wife to put I'M DEAD on my gravestone in large letters. Then at the bottom will be my name and the appropriate dates.

It's just my sense of humor. I want kids to read the headstone and say "Mom! Dad! Come look at THIS!"

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm a nitpicker. I have finally convinced my wife to put I'M DEAD on my gravestone in large letters. Then at the bottom will be my name and the appropriate dates.

It's just my sense of humor. I want kids to read the headstone and say "Mom! Dad! Come look at THIS!"
The fellow who is buried next our sister-in-law in a southern state country cemetery, his stone has had some of the writing wear away through time, weather, and wind, where it shoud read spelled out "Resting In Peace" now reads "Resting" I thought quite humorous I thought but none of the rest of our family did.

shagster01

The guy that announces codes at the hospital I work at keeps saying, "Attention, trauma alert to the Emergency Room. ETA: now."

If it's now why does he say ETA?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
After a particularly rough landing the stewardess announced...."please remain seated and buckled in while Captain Kangaroo bounces us the rest of the way to the terminal".

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
snapshots of deity........

snapshots of deity........

Bible thumpers who think they can read God's mind (have it all photographed, filed, then crystallized) and have encapsulated his infinite Being in a little book ;)

:crackup: :noid: :p

going thru my 'subscribed threads' list,....and reviving a few :surf: