Grosnick Marowbe 3

Wile E. Coyote

How truly inspirational ... and just what TOL needs. Two freeloading members using their forum as a means to bash other members.

I expect this kind of trolling from Chrys, but at your age, you should be past this type of nonsense.
Oh Rusha! You are a gem when it comes to smackin truth!

i64921682_66772_4.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Looks as if TH and rusha are is "fine form." They seem to be, unusually aggravated this grand Friday morn????
I rarely get "aggravated" by things here. As courtrooms go, there's no particular pressure. :D
Sod and chrys upset me a long time ago, but only because I'd considered them friends prior to taking on a greater appreciation for what they were actually about and not understanding that internet friends were frequently something less than, though TomO the wise did try to warn me. :chuckle:

Perhaps they're anticipating the grievous loss of their, perceived "arch enemy??"
I don't consider anyone on TOL an "enemy". That's a serious word. It should be applied soberly.

You're mostly a half way decent Bud Abbott as far as I'm concerned.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I rarely get "aggravated" by things here. As courtrooms go, there's no particular pressure. :D

I don't consider anyone on TOL an "enemy". That's a serious word. It should be applied soberly.

You're mostly a half way decent Bud Abbott as far as I'm concerned.

That would make you, the silly buffoon in the act!!! Quite an admission my little friend...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He's been little more than a nasty bit of business where I'm concerned,

so why do you hang around so much?

Why do you? It's a forum. You spent a great deal of time encouraging participation. Why did you do that if you don't want people to participate or find it odd when they do? :D

this is a good example of how you argue
this is my thread
and
that is why I hang around here
so
why do you hang around in this thread dedicated to grosnick
if
you consider him "a nasty bit of business"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this is a good example of how you argue
Not really. I was imitating you by asking a question instead of answering one. That's a great deal of what you do, keep on the offensive...except you tend to vanish when you can't.

this is my thread
And people are typing words into it. Anything else we all know that might be relevant to the inquiry?

Again, and this is the part you omitted here: you invited me and everyone else here. I can't help it if you don't know your own mind.

and
that is why I hang around here
Are you saying you're so narcissistic that you only hang around your own threads and wouldn't be a TOL participant without that?

so
why do you hang around in this thread dedicated to grosnick
Entertainment value mostly. But I don't "hang around" exactly. I tend to hang out in my user CP section. When I see a new posting by someone in a thread I'm subscribed to I stop in.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' standards are great. It's unfortunate that you don't practice what you preach and actually follow "Christ" rather than MEshak.

That hasn't happened, Instigator.

Pot Meet Kettle ...

We all understand, MEshak. By virtue of the "The Bible According to Meshak", no one is a true Christian outside of yourself.

You should tread carefully. There are some wonderful Christians on this sight who might just be offended to have you claim that YOU, not they, are his representative.

You are spreading something alright ... just not *the teachings* of Jesus.

My standard is S-A-N-I-T-Y ... but suit yourself.

YOU are not Jesus ... and you are not my friend. You are an instigator ... and I don't think you should be blaming Jesus for your own personal character flaws.

No, I did not.

Are you ever right about anything? (rhetorical question, no need to answer).

I have abandoned nothing and no one. YOU do not know my background or beliefs, so your statements are made with sheer arrogance and ignorance.

And no ... you are not done with me for this post or any other. Instigator.

And FTR, it is sheer hypocrisy for you to lie about others and verbally attack them and then end your post with "good day".

You are not wishing anyone a *good day*, Instigator.

Continuing on with your secular views. So sad that you rejected wonderful loving Savior.

good day.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Continuing on with your secular views. So sad that you rejected wonderful loving Savior.

good day.

how should we mourn the loss of grosnick?

do you have any ideas besides exposing all those who made it possible for him to leave?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
how should we mourn the loss of grosnick?

do you have any ideas besides exposing all those who made it possible for him to leave?

I dont know how to mourn. sorry. I think I already expressed for his leaving.

I pray that he will take Jesus' teachings seriously by readings Jesus' messages of Gospels. He has plenty of time to read it.

And I hope he will comeback after he read Jesus' messages. I know he does not know much of His teachings now.