Grosnick Marowbe 3

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, this is a Christian forum.

It certainly is ...

You have no business butting into Christian discussions because some of us base our talk according to Jesus' standards.

Hold up there, MEshak. This THREAD is not in the religious area. Even if it were, *I*, have been here a whole lot longer than the likes of you, as well as being a regular contributor.

So, if you do not approve of my participation in any thread outside of the ETC section, you have the option to BUTT OUT and go away.

You have no idea how high Jesus' standards are.

Actually, I DO.

Your pride is old, friend.

Two things ...

One: You are projecting your own shortcomings onto me as well as others.

Two: I am not your friend.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would just like you to admit that it was locked by knight
and
then others can wonder why

I already admitted to your support and demand of censorship (as others did as well on December 28th, 2010 on the thread: A Requested Explanation from Chrys ... Advocator of Censorship ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...TH, will be best remembered as, pompous,
Like having your free throw technique critiqued by Shaq.

Frequently. :eek:

Only in fair weather (ask someone).

pretentious as all get out,
Well, I know which fork to use when someone like you is done.

lacking in wit, non-humorous jokes that always needed explanation and footnotes in order to be understood...
Yes Helen, tell us all about the opera. :rolleyes:

He's also in desperate need of a good barber...
You're like the Maxwell House of nasty. :plain: :D

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It certainly is ...

Hold up there, MEshak. This THREAD is not in the religious area. Even if it were, *I*, have been here a whole lot longer than the likes of you, as well as being a regular contributor.
we are Christians and some of us use Jesus' teachings to discern things. You have no business butting into feud between Christians arguments. That is your prideful attitude because you dont use Jesus' wisdom. Christians are supposed to be Christians no matter where they are. True Christians use Jesus' wisdom no matter where they are.

So, if you do not approve of my participation in any thread outside of the ETC section, you have the option to BUTT OUT and go away.

Actually, I DO.

But your surely dont use His wisdom.

Two things ...

One: You are projecting your own shortcomings onto me as well as others.

I am here for spreading Jesus' teaching which is His followers main duty.

Two: I am not your friend.

Ok, but I dont have to use your standards. Sorry. Jesus called everyone friend.

You say you were once a believer. I guess you did not appreciate His teachings at all. So sad. I feel so sorry for you that you abandon such wonderful and loving Savior.

I know you will come after me on and on. but I am done with you as far as this post is concerned.

good day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
we are Christians
What "we"? I thought it was just you and Jesus to listen to you.

You mostly seem to be here to spread Meshak everywhere.

Ok, but I dont have to use your standards. Sorry. Jesus called everyone friend.
No, he didn't. And you don't either, at least not in a way meant to invite.

You say you were once a believer. I guess you did not appreciate His teachings at all. So sad. I feel so sorry for you that you abandon such wonderful and loving Savior.
Yes, Marie. You seem sad, passing out cake.

I know you will come after me on and on. but I am done with you as far as this post is concerned.
And there's the royal dismissal--to match the pain.

good day.
You know, you're a really crappy human being. I'd take Rusha any day of the week and twice on Sunday. :e4e:

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I see town continues to post in the other thread in hopes of getting rid of another one who bothers him
and
that is what I have come to expect from him

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I see town continues to post in the other thread in hopes of getting rid of another one who bothers him
and
that is what I have come to expect from him
You should have asked like a shadow of a decent human being. I don't care for strong arm attempts, passive though they might be.

Else and on your "those out to get GM" horsefeathers: :rotfl:

GM would be the one you're searching for...though he had an accomplice.

I presume you own a mirror. :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You should have asked like a shadow of a decent human being. I don't care for strong arm attempts, passive though they might be.

Else and on your "those out to get GM" horsefeathers: :rotfl:

GM would be the one you're searching for...though he had an accomplice.

I presume you own a mirror. :plain:

do you want to get rid of him?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
we are Christians and some of us use Jesus' teachings to discern things.

Jesus' standards are great. It's unfortunate that you don't practice what you preach and actually follow "Christ" rather than MEshak.

You have no business butting into feud between Christians arguments.

That hasn't happened, Instigator.

That is your prideful attitude because you dont use Jesus' wisdom.

Pot Meet Kettle ...

Christians are supposed to be Christians no matter where they are. True Christians use Jesus' wisdom no matter where they are.

We all understand, MEshak. By virtue of the "The Bible According to Meshak", no one is a true Christian outside of yourself.

But your surely dont use His wisdom.

You should tread carefully. There are some wonderful Christians on this sight who might just be offended to have you claim that YOU, not they, are his representative.

You are spreading something alright ... just not *the teachings* of Jesus.

Ok, but I dont have to use your standards.

My standard is S-A-N-I-T-Y ... but suit yourself.

Sorry. Jesus called everyone friend.

YOU are not Jesus ... and you are not my friend. You are an instigator ... and I don't think you should be blaming Jesus for your own personal character flaws.

You say you were once a believer.

No, I did not.

I guess you did not appreciate His teachings at all.

Are you ever right about anything? (rhetorical question, no need to answer).

So sad. I feel so sorry for you that you abandon such wonderful and loving Savior.

good day.

I have abandoned nothing and no one. YOU do not know my background or beliefs, so your statements are made with sheer arrogance and ignorance.

And no ... you are not done with me for this post or any other. Instigator.

And FTR, it is sheer hypocrisy for you to lie about others and verbally attack them and then end your post with "good day".

You are not wishing anyone a *good day*, Instigator.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
but you haven't admitted to the fact that knight locked the thread

There is *nothing* to admit to ... nor have I denied it. Who did or didn't lock the thread has nothing to do with you behaving like a childish bully.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
do you want to get rid of him?

I already answered on that: I honestly don't care. He's been little more than a nasty bit of business where I'm concerned, but not one I've had particular difficulty handling. :think: And he is good at the straight man bit. So it's something of a wash.

This is all manufactured drama as far as I can see. He'll leave if he wants to or find a reason to stay if he want's to. I'm more or less waiting on the fiction you two will cobble together to justify the end you have in mind. Theater. You're going to do as you will, regardless. That's your mantra, apparently.

:e4e: