Grosnick Marowbe 3

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They are behaving like teenage bullies who aim and attack weak ones.

they feel safe to do it because I am the least popular here. It is cowardly behavior.

these are my insight.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
neg repping has bothered me a lot
and
I would like to see it discussed more

we are supposed to love even our enemies
and
giving neg reps is not the way to do it

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, he's not 88. I don't believe so, anyway. And he sort of knows what he's doing. In some vague way. I don't know that you know what he's doing, Chrys. I think you've been suckered. And I think that's a shame.

I have no doubt that he is 88
and
what gives you reason to doubt him?
and
are there others who do?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
and

and

Yes, it is should be discussed because it is so unchristian behavior and this is Christian forum.

They are also boasting the they are true and saved Christians.

thanks for bringing it up:) God bless you for that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do believe grosnick is not happy about this new thread

Cm, GM likes your "new concept" of the old thread. It's absolutely ingenious...You're a truly brilliant man. I'm very sad to admit, I've totally given up on TH. His writing style seems, incoherent and strange. Anyway, I can't make, "heads nor tales" of it!! I think it best to simply dismiss his opinions (if that's what they are??) and cease to communicate with him, from now on...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
He will be very upset when he he reads this.

:plain: Got that covered...

2C

Wile E. Coyote

yes this is a copy
but
most won't notice
so
don't talk about it

this is designed to get around the stupid deal grosnick made
he is 88 and may not know what he is doing
and
it is our job to protect him

we will use this thread only until June 21 at which time we will go back to setting more records with the original

You left out something,

Grosnick Marowbe 3

the usual suspects will go after me
if
you are not here

don't leave me alone with this crowd

help

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Those neg rep givers are grudge holders.
Not necessarily, no.

It is so unchristian behavior.
Not unless they say something unChrisitian in the rep, no.

And they claim true and saved Christians.
I doubt everyone who neg reps you is a Christian.

do you want to see how many are on my ignore list who are constantly giving me a neg reps?

I think they should be exposed
What, you think they're hiding the fact? :chuckle:

would you say most of the these christians are not concerned about how they treat their neighbor?
I'd say a neg rep, absent untoward language, is a form of objection at best and a petty slight at worst. But I can't help noticing that your consideration is a bit one sided. When you have a number of established members from very different views neg repping you (especially those who aren't known for the practice) the greater likelihood is that you've done something to merit it. It's at least worth considering.

they love only whom they like. It is not of Jesus. Jesus says to love your enemy. We should never hold grudge on anyone.
And yet you keep people on ignore. Heck, you put me there just for disagreeing with you about love and long before I'd ever given you a neg rep for the whole thread with my name on it. :plain:

They are behaving like teenage bullies who aim and attack weak ones.
So a person should be allowed to be as rude as they like so long as they're new? :AMR: And how do you mean weak or strong. Chrys has the most rep power around here. Is he being a bully by giving a neg rep to anyone else?

they feel safe to do it because I am the least popular here. It is cowardly behavior.
How would it be cowardly if you can see who it is and they're the same people you have on ignore for publicly challenging you before you...hide from them. :eek: Brave Sir Robin indeed.

Then you should stop doing it. :plain:

and
You don't love a child by letting it throw food in a restaurant. But again, you should stop doing it if you feel that way.

I mostly don't care for it so I mostly don't do it.

I may have to post on town's thread
if
he keeps posting on the other one
:yawn: Like you, apparently, I have no idea what you're talking about. :idunno:

EDIT: apparently you mean the other thread by the same name. Like I said there, you should definitely close that one and complete the lame Gros defense that technically meets the charge but fails on principle.

So it's much like Gros or you in response then. :think: Touche.